• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Welcome! I'm from Australia too :D
  2. A

My Bunnies outdoor area

This was never finished. A few weeks after I posted this Cappy suddenly died for unknown reasons :cry: I still haven't got another bunny yet, but i have just started looking around and contacting local shelters. When I do get another bun, I will be getting a girl and a desexed man-rabbit. and...
  3. A

More Rat Babies!

These boys are all grown up now and are absolutely huge! I am SO happy with how they turned out <3 This is the boy I kept, ASR Rahl :love: oh and all four boys turned out to be downunder! :D
  4. A

More Rat Babies!

They should start getting fuzzy soon<3 lol
  5. A

More Rat Babies!

Ava had her litter a few days ago! There are only 4 and they are all boys<3 lol RUBY Ava - Mumma Rat The Boys <3 I'm hoping the one with the splotchy markings is a Downunder, like his mum! If he is, he is staying! :P
  6. A

My Bunnies outdoor area

The fence is being pushed up by the roots of the tree on the other side :/ My original plan was to have a brick wall thing on one side so the bunnies can't escape and the have bricks along the fence to block holes and just make it look neater.. but i'm not sure if that is going to work now :/...
  7. A

My Bunnies outdoor area

I got up at 7:30 this morning, all excited because i'm so close to being done, with a sore back and sore feet.. and its RAINING! Which is good because the soil won't be as dry when i go to dig it up, but it is bad because now i've gotta wait to get it done! :P
  8. A

My Bunnies outdoor area

*dies* I've got most of the weeds out and raked most of it.. My biggest problem at the moment is that there is a layer of wood and nails and all sorts of things that don't even belong in a garden :/ Its getting there though! :D Its going to be awesome when its done! lol But, i'm not sure...
  9. A

My Bunnies outdoor area

Its a really nice spot. but its in one of those parts of the yard that hardly ever gets noticed, cos it is behind the verandah and around the side of the house.. I just measured it and it is 10 foot by 13 foot! so it is plenty big enough! lol and I took out the bricks.. I'm not even sure...
  10. A

My Bunnies outdoor area

This is what I have to work with :/ It looks really bad at the moment.. and it doesn't even have any grass! :O I will be cleaning it up probably tomorrow and planting grass and fixing the fence and stuff.. :P I can't wait till it is done!
  11. A

Best toys for rabbits... POST YOURS! =]

I just realized that i don't have any photos of Cappy playing! :O But she loves her tunnel and jingle ball! I've got a couple of wiffle(?) balls that I fill with treats. and I've started hiding her veggies all over the room, cos she needs to do more exercise.. :P
  12. A

Being made to feel stupid because I have rabbits..

I couldn't really be bothered reading 3 pages of replies.. (its nearly 10pm here and I am tired.. :P) But I get this ALL the time with the rats! my new little boy has myco and when I first told everyone I was taking him to the vet the reactions were just insane! :/ My dad told me I was "SOOOO...
  13. A

Cappy won't leave Hector alone!

Only these last couple of days, i'v noticed Cappy is always hanging around Hector's cage.. and if she can't get right up to his cage she will still sit in front of it looking really angry.. She is due to be desexed next month/end of this month (i need to work out her age again..) and he is...
  14. A

Reserved: Marley, single lionhead female

She is SO gorgeous! :love:
  15. A

Is this alright?

I thought i was too small! But i couldn't find my tape measure and am hopeless with numbers.. :P I think my best bet will be too completely fence off the back end of the verandah for her. There is a door to stop the wind so I could just open that and then she has the verandah and the bit of...
  16. A

mosquito proofing

I am thinking of getting this hutch...
  17. A

Frozen Fruits?

It will be summer here soon (kind of :/) and I was just wondering if the bunnies could have frozen fruits. I'm already building up my supply of frozen water bottles, As I will need them for myself the bunnies the rats and the dogs! (I put them in there water bowl and kennel) For the most part...
  18. A

Is this alright?

Its mostly going to be used just to house my female bunny Caprica. and probably only overnight and when the weather is horrible. When she isn't in it she will be either in a play pen on the grass or inside with me...
  19. A

Baby Rats<3

Acacia is a varigated Berkshire. The berkshire is the white tummy and the varigated bit is how the white is sort of brindled up her side.
  20. A

Baby Rats<3

Oh, I just found these photos too! Showing all their markings<3 Girls Boys
Back