• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Popcorn for Rabbits?

I was talking to somone the other day that said they give their rabbits popcorn (for a treat). They said they just pop plain pop corn and their rabbits go mad for it! (she only gives them a few pieces each) Is this a healthy treat for a rabbit? Does anyone give their rabbit popcorn?:wave:
  2. T

How well do boy rabbits get on together?

I have see a pair of boy lop rabbits that I like. They have come from the same litter and get on really well (they are 10 weeks old). I was wondering what are the problems encountered with keeping two male rabbits together? I would of course get them neutered when they are ready, but would all...
  3. T

Rescue Centres

I am going back to my local rescue centre tomorrow. I think I got a bit over whelmed on Friday as there were sooo many rabbits there that needed rehomed. I am going to make arangements to get vetted this week to see if I am a suitable bunny mum. Has anyone got any tips on the best rabbits to...
  4. T

Should I....?

Hi Everyone :wave: As you may know we lost our little Dexter this week :cry: Today I thought I would go to my local sanctuary and see the situation for rabbits needing a new home. There were so many, all different shapes, sizes, temperments, I ended up just wanting to take them all home...
  5. T

Lil' Dexter

Little Dexter has gone to the bridge this evening. He wasnt with us very long but he will always be remembered. Mum and Dad are really :cry: Sleep tight little mite x
  6. T

Poorly baby rabbit...Whats wrong?

Hi there, I need some help please. My baby is 9 weeks old and I am feeding him lots of hay, a tiny bit of excel juinor and tiny bit of greens (the breeder had already started him on greens). On Saturday morning I went out and noticed there were some sloppy poos in his poo box. I removed them...
  7. T

What do you get if you cross a Continental Giant with a Nethie?....

Dexter!!! :lol: I picked him up on Sunday and I am in LOVE! :love: He has spent the past few days exploring his house, run and garden. He is only 8 weeks old but so confident and tame! I met his parents and they are lovely too. He is a cheeky, healthy little monkey! Hello? I'm Dexter! I...
  8. T

Photo of my new rabbit...

Will be here in a week and I am very excited!! I am new to this forum :wave: but I have been looking at this forum for a few weeks now and have picked up many tricks, advice and care tips to make my rabbit very happy and healthy! So thank you all! :D I will be picking up my little one next...
Back