• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. P

Available Rescue: Storm and thunder need a home. please help urgent

Thanks lolli Sat here in tears.... RSPCA Just turned up now and was rather rude when i told them the dutch bites. Didnt bother to note down any info i told them... certainly put off by the rspca now. would much rather they went to a forever home unfortunatly i think she was too much to...
  2. P

Ideally yes, or a foster home if willing to keep in constant contact.
  3. P

He is snipped. Vaccs are due and would have been done next week. http://popcornparadiseanimalrescue.co.uk/rabbitrehome.html 2nd bunnys down. Can and would travel tonight if anyone can offer them a home. Help towards fuel would be appriciated. Obviously no adoption fee just a loving forever...
  4. P

Would you ever buy a 2nd hand hutch or run?

Its a hard question. Depending on where it was from and if you could trust the person. Personally i have just put 30 hutches into storage to be tipped when i feel better, some i may sell but thats because no sick animal has been kept in them. If it was from a friend i have known for years and...
  5. P

After being let down yet again by the rspca... Storm and Thunder are still here. Storm is a dutch, she came to us with serious agression issues and would growl if you walked in the room, she would bite and attack anything that moved. She has now calmed down so much, she is bonded with a...
  6. P

Available Rescue: Urgent help needed! Rescue Closing

If Storm and thunder go to the RSPCA today, yes everyone sorted.
  7. P

He has a home, thank you. (the link to your missing dog doesnt work) I think we are just about all sorted now.
  8. P

Ratties have a home now thank you anyway, we are out near you on saturday Do you have space for a Fiesty rabbit and her fella?
  9. P

Unfortunatly newcastle is so far out of the direction we would be going :( Thank you though If this new home comes through we will be able to cover preston chorley bolton blackburn wigan lancaster Any help towards fuel would be greatly recieved we are really stuggling to pay for this now :(
  10. P

The only aggression issue she has is with HUMANS in her cage, not rabbits. She has never attacked a rabbit and often one was marking her cage. She isnt spayed as with her bleeding issues it was highly doubtfull she would come round after the op.. wasnt worth the risk In our opinion. Bunny...
  11. P

Me either... werent my words, just qouting an email. :roll: Yes we have recieved a lot of help. I contacted loads of people who we had previously rehomed too who helped us. Also a lady we helped loads with her very sick pigs offered to foster, she only has 3 of ours left for adoption now as she...
  12. P

Yes - Someone laughed at me when she asked what do you do during your day and i said, im usually cleaning a rabbit bottom or two!
  13. P

You told me she wouldn't bondable with your bun because shes a rex. Your emails said rex's are hard to bond... I didnt see the point in bothering you again. I only contacted you because i thought you didnt turn down a bun in need. Yes she has a forever home now. Left looking for homes We...
  14. P

Youth hes staying here with us, he needs another op :( Kayj, is your offer to the rats for forever homes? Ambience - I know you would take the bottom buns, luckily they are the ones being rehomed on saturday! Very experianced bum cleaner. :) Henry has also decided he is going to be a bottom...
  15. P

Dillon has been rehomed. On saturday we are rehoming the dwarfs so will be passing these areas so please if anyone could squeeze in a rabbit or two, guinea pigs or even 3 girl rats then please email me with your details - novakay2000@hotmail.co.uk scunthorpe (surrounding area's too!)...
  16. P

The guy who was helping from the RSPCA kindly informed me he hadnt even looked for a place yet.
  17. P

Sorry i wasnt informed of any of these posts. Thank you mischief. We have (all are due vacs) a pair of nethie dwarfs - both male both snipped. Very friendly, were long termers due to needing their bottoms cleaned daily, 1 has no teeth. pair - Storm and Thunder - Fawn male snipped, dutch...
  18. P

After being let down by the rescue today we now have 8 rabbits for rehoming. 1 with a temper issue - She is bonded with a male. Mix sex pair. 3 singles males 1 single female If a forever home could squeeze in a rabbit or two we would be very greatfull. All guinea pigs are in forever...
Back