• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Grin

Goodbye Lilly

I'm heartbroken. We'll miss you.
  2. Grin

Text size of RU

It's gone really little - anything i can do to make it bigger? It's only on this website - all my others are fine so it's not a pc setting. I use the vBulletin layout, if that makes a difference?
  3. Grin

Painful memories

I've been thinking of some painful memories today and i believe i've shared this before but i couldnt find it so felt the need to create a new RB thread. Rosie was a P@H impulse buy. We didnt have a hutch or anything in place. We walked into the shop for something to do with the kids and while...
  4. Grin

AUCTION: Bearington Bear ENDED!

Some of you may know the story of the Gumtree Bunny with the broken leg? (Here's a reminder http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?349322-Baby-bunny-with-the-broken-leg-U-D-post-101-still-need-vibes-please ) Here is a Bearington bear collection beautiful stuffed toy rabbit, Meg & Egg...
  5. Grin

The ignore function

If you have someone on your ignore list, does that stop them seeing your posts?? Or does it just stop you from seeing theirs??
  6. Grin

How do you report threads in mobile style?

As title please! And the emoticons don't work on mobile style either!!
  7. Grin

Mobile Style

I cant change the settings from mobile style. It keeps switching back. Can anyone help? I started yesterday - i tried to log in on my phone and selected mobile style but coming onto the pc, when i log in it goes straight to mobile. I click on default style and when i go to 'forum' or another...
  8. Grin

umm...

Testing :oops:
  9. Grin

haylage???

What is it and is it any good for bunnies??
  10. Grin

Mobile RU

It seems there's no facility to report posts when using mobile - or have I missed it? Also, when trying to post, the page jumps needing lots of scrolling - anyone else noticed this? *tired thumbs* :lol:
  11. Grin

The ignore function

I have tried searching threads but i couldnt find an answer to this. If you put someone on ignore and they send you a PM, i *think* that the recipient who has done the ignoring gets a notification that they have a message and needs to take that person off their ignore list - is this correct...
  12. Grin

Cat litter

Does anyone use this for their rabbits litter trays? I'd never used anything but newspaper and hay but recently ran out of newspaper so bought carefresh - it was good but pricey. In fact, it was excellent at keeping smells down. My mate suggested a layer of newspaper, cat litter then a sheet...
  13. Grin

Bonding help

14. Grin

Suggestion

15. Grin

Good idea?

16. Grin

Do rabbits break wind??

17. Grin

Trio bonding - stages explained post 166

Sorry, but i've got a few specific bonding questions rather than general ones and wondered if i can get help? I always thought the best time to start this would be a monday morning when the vets are open etc but i only have 10 days (from Saturday) to get this done.(This means i am home for the...
  18. Grin

Tetanus jab needed?

Will i need one - i was scratched by a strangers bunny. Pretty deeply with flappy bits of skin etc. I dont think they are needed anymore but OH thinks i might be wrong? Savlon will be ok wont it? I washed it out and put hand sanitiser on it. (Owww)
  19. Grin

A trio in the making????

Lilly and Lucky at first glance Grr... we wants kizzes!! "Who's there?" says Daisy Having a natter between the fences The beautiful Lilly And a close up of her with a grump face It was fantastic seeing them playing so close together. Lucky got a little frisky with Daisy at first...
  20. Grin

Pre-bonding playtime question

I'm going to start bonding my lot in about a fortnight. Can I let Lilly in a playpen near the others now or will this cause referred aggression if they see her? It would be lovely to let her in the garden but I don't know if I should. What do you advise?
Back