• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Indoor bunny owners -question

Would you be happy to board your indoor bunnies in a heated shed, looking at probably 6x5 ?
  2. M

Experiences changing museli to pellets?

Have people noticed a marked difference when changing over,ie soft poos stop.
  3. M

The MONSTER

At last I've got around to pics of the new boarding hutch all 11ft of it though it has been slightly modified since with insect netting
  4. M

Is steam cleaning enough for hutches

As title, does steam cleaning kill off all the nasties?
  5. M

canopy over hutch area?

Does anyone have a canopy over their hutch area? What did you use for canopy and fixings?
  6. M

Hutch covers made to order?

Does anyone know where I can get a hutch cover made?
  7. M

What are your most ingenious ways of keeping tarp on hutches?

As the title suggests any ideas, this wind just seems to be causing so much damage I cant keep up with it.
  8. M

Which would you prefer (housing)?

I'm after some new housing for boarding, would you prefer to let your rabbit stay in an 11x3 super huge hutch with a level above for other boarders or a 6x3 double (with ramp)?
  9. M

Recommendations for super huge triple/double hutches

Ryedales look fantastic but a bit pricey. Can anyone recommend any other companies with similar huge hutches?
  10. M

Wanted recommendations for kennel makers

I am after a new walk in kennel, can anyone recommend any reasonably priced makers/suppliers?
  11. M

Challenge

If anyone can litter train my group of 7 I will donate £50 to rabbit charity of their choice. They are driving me nuts, the shed and run are just one big toilet and as I'm crippled with my back at the minute its a chore to clean out. They have at present 6 yes 6 trays to poo/wee in but still...
  12. M

Mosquito net

Does anyone know where I can buy large mosquito netting or have some cut to size?
  13. M

Thread about ridiculous advice given by vets

Just reading thread about vet saying to feed carrot and pepper daily! Just got me to wondering about the other utter xxxx vets have told people or bad treatment. My first bun abscess behind eye given flippin eyedrops and no pain relief - sadly for me it was my first rabbit illness and knew no...
  14. M

Garden vaccs for rabbit poo?

Anyone use one for rabbit poo? My little darlings think the whole garden is a litter tray
  15. M

Dealing with petrified rabbit?

Any tips on dealing with a very scared rabbit apart from letting him know I'm coming and sitting talking to him?
  16. M

Where can I get hidey?

I have searched net but cant find a hidey tall enough to go into the kennels. Was there somebody on here who made them? or does anyone know where I can get one? I already have a trixie one but wanted something without legs and maybe just slightly smaller.
  17. M

Scabby nose UD :)

Buzz has a scabby nose, any ideas what it is? He is fine otherwise
  18. M

House bunny contracting myxi/vhd?

Has anyone ever had a house rabbit that contracted myxi/vhd? Out of curiosity.
  19. M

Introducing Isabelle

At last I've got around to introducing the gorgeous Isabelle who came from Eastbourne rescue. She settled in well with the group and I just loves her to bits.
  20. M

My gorgeous group

Went out this morning and most of my lot were in the most scrumptious bunny pile but of course by the time I ran back for the camera .......... But anyway here are pics of my lot
Back