• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Age of P@H bunnies?

She looks about 6 months + to be mel:) From the pics you posted. Your vet will be able to tell you like you said. x
  2. S

Back from the Bradford Excel Small Animal Show*May upset some people

If i had food to munch and drink i'd be fine thanks :roll: They have hay, bedding, water. It's 12 hours AT MOST! Anyway, i'm off to my Breeders forum now, where we oviously keep our rabbits in tiny cages and are abusive. :roll: You lot really are so small minded :lol:
  3. S

They don't SLAP them? :shock: If that was done, they wouldn't be aloud to show again! Most of the people on this forum are so quick to jump on showers/breeders, without knowing them first hand. You may know a few that are bad, but thats the same in all walks of life. You have the good and bad...
  4. S

Yes because people think you should keep a rabbit in a cage that is clearly a show cage. Correct me if i'm wrong but they had a tv vet there, animal handling corner etc?
  5. S

12 hours or under. From the show times. Thats the longest a show ever goes on for. They can stretch out and lie down. I don't see a problem myself. Stressed rabbits aren't aloud to be shown, if they kick, bite etc they get marked down so breeders won't enter them. So yeah. . . most i've seen...
  6. S

Its for ONE day. They're used to it and will have been going to shows since babies. It may have been running around in circles but it will have soon settled down. I have been to alot of shows and never seen an animal suffering. I know alot of you won't agree but i know what goes on as i know...
  7. S

My new guinea pig - long haired

I already posted pics of Princess and the Swiss. Heres the 3rd one (Need a name) Princess (Need a name) Not a very good pic but shes Gold and white:D I want them to all have P names, so i'm thinking Piper, Phoebe, Pixie, Peaches, somthing along them lines. They're all Girls
  8. S

All of the babies ! 6 weeks now

Aww thanks Mel, you'll make me tear up ! :lol: LOL I bet your going to burst aren't you! All this waiting :shock: I can't wait for my guinea pigs to come and i bet i'm as excited as you
  9. S

I didn't realise the site was as 'pro rescue' when i joined however i hope i will still get along with the majority. :) I know there are alot of animals in rescues, two of my dogs are rescues. I do breed but i give all new owners, care sheets, food and a promise that i will take back any...
  10. S

My new guinea pigs :)

I like Piper too. Thats on my name list :lol: I havn't seen them in person yet so when i do, i shal name them then !
  11. S

I show and breed. All 4 were reserved at 4 weeks and 2 are going to be house bunnies. The other two will have a huge hutch and atached run. I'm really chuffed they have loving homes
  12. S

My new guinea pigs :)

I'm going to call the white crested girl Princess. Not sure what i'm going to call the other two (only got pics of 2) I like Phoebe, Pixie, Peahces and Pear drop though, so i'll see what they look like :) I have their hutch being delivered tommorow and i already have loads of toys etc. They...
  13. S

They're are my girl Mimzys babies
  14. S

Bunny Condo

Jessica is going to love it hun, good job:D Heres a few pics of her from this week. Thought you'd like to see them
  15. S

Two new pets :D and help wanted?!

Thanks, thats how i feel too. :)
  16. S

Cherry/ more pics post 13

Adorable:love: Where did you get the rabbit bowl from?:shock: It's pink and had carrots on. . . i want :lol:
  17. S

Ohhh I have good will power!! pet shop

Every time i go into a pet shop i want to take half of the home! A few years ago pets at home had a lilac cornet guinea pig in! :love: He was male though and i didn't have room for another one :( If he had of been female i could have bonded him with my group, i still think about him now. It's...
  18. S

Re-read my thread. There you go '' I kept dwarf lops and guinea pigs before however msot died of old age as they were mainly rescues. I got Mimzy a sooty fawn Mini lop last summer. I decided to breed her and join the brc. So i found a local breeder and got Bonzai (Bo) another sooty fawn...
  19. S

Everyone has their own opinions. :D However you could say that about kids in foster homes etc, if everyone stopped breeding there would be no rabbits or guinea pigs left. There is a big difference between responsible breeders and back yard breeders.:) I know there are problems with alot of...
Back