• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Mysty v's Jeans

Well off to buy a new of jeans tomorrow after Mysty helpful adjustment of them!
  2. N

Jasper has left us.

Its with great sadness that Jaspers brave fight for last 2 years with his Thymoma came to an end on Saturday. You read about his story here. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?457950-Jaspers-Thymoma-Update-P81 Right to end his spirit shone through and he was a very loving / bossy...
  3. N

Snow what snow?

Jasper and Mysty relaxing on sofa watching the news and wondering what all the fuss is about.
  4. N

Jasper New Way to Steal food

After living with 2 house bunnies for 7 years, i thought i had learned all the lessons in bunnies trying to steal food. Today Jasper has found a new way ! Was stretched out on floor with the bunnies and had bought a bag of skittles when Jasper shot up and came rushing over his nose twitching...
  5. N

Rabbit Advert Update Video Fix

Bunnies seem to be popular these days for adverts, following on from the 02 and blue bunny ice cream. For anyone who asks, yes living with house bunnies can have its days like this ! http://vimeo.com/209739000
  6. N

Mysty does Binkies

Mysty seemed very happy to be stretching her legs today. Got plenty of bursts of speed between the lazing about. I missed the best binky but here a few.
  7. N

Mysty Explores the Garden

Was a lovely sunny day and let the bunnies out in the garden. Jasper was his usual sit and watch the world go by mode but Mysty was certainly getting about.
  8. N

Jasper & Mysty Munching

Here are Jasper and Mysty munching some leafy greens.
  9. N

Draw a rabbit tutorial

While on my usual watching of YouTube today found this very talented artist videos. All bunnie lovers might like this one. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QABJUmNMJ0o
  10. N

Hay tunnel fort!

Jasper and Mysty love to nibble hay tunnels. I took a garden seat and draped over the exotic Egyptian rug I bought years ago and made a little den for them. They seem to love it as usually there spot for there afternoon nap.
  11. N

Mysty after dinner snooze

Mysty enjoying a relaxing snooze after dinner
  12. N

Caught !

Some bunnies can't wait till it's brought to their room !
  13. N

Jaspers Thymoma Update P81

Last week while undergoing routine health check at the Vets I mentioned that I thought Jasper eyes were slightly bulging in last few days. As a black bunny I never normally see the whites of his eyes and had began to notice them. Initially the vets thought it might be a heart issue so they...
  14. N

House rabbit boarding central Scotland

Hello RU, Since the excellent Buddies Bunnies closed down last year, I am have been trying to find a good place to board my bunnies. Hutches Boarding & Rescue in Alyth near Perth is best I have found so far. I am going to visit Oaklodge Small Animal Boarding in Lanark this Saturday, has...
  15. N

Ears and Rabbits

I had two funny encounters this week with my 2. Firstly Jasper As I watching The Walking Dead the other night in pitch black he sneaked up on my on the sofa and licked my ear, not sure who got the bigger fright him or me as I jumped. Then Misty After being almost camel like and having a...
  16. N

Outdoor run

I am looking at moving my house bunnies to a shed with attached run set up. And I was looking at aviery panels etc... I found this on ebay and thought it would be good attached to a shed...
  17. N

Need advice on new run

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had dealt with http://www.ukrabbithutches.co.uk/ I am looking for a big run for my house rabbits and asked dave to quote me for a run approx 28 feet long, 14 feet wide and 4 feet high. I was quoted £1150 which seemed a fair price. Before I spent that kind...
  18. N

Bunnies this morning

Here are 2 pics from very early am when my bunnies decided that 5am was time to get up and get the day started! Japser flopped out surveying his dominion Misty nibbling the sofa to get my attention The happy couple
  19. N

My Bunnies Today

Hello Ru, here are few pics of my buns called Mysty and Jasper on the good days, or Mayhem and Destruction on the bad days !. Here is Mysty to busy eating here hay to say hello. Mysty finally says Hi Ru Jasper having a stretch after nap Jasper posing Jasper would not sit still for his...
  20. N

bunny breakfast

Even after their pellets this morning and some herbs, Japser and Myst decided to Nibble my cornflakes.
Back