• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Available Individual: 2 buns Hartlepool

I now have the problem sorted thanks
  2. C

Toys for my toothless bun?

Hi I had to have Daisys front teeth removed earlier this week due to problems with them. The 2 buns she was living with will now no longer accept her as she has had a couple of nights away from them! So she is now going to be a pampered indoor bun! What kind of toys would she like to play with...
  3. C

Being dominant!

Peppa & George are as are Snowy and Pumpkin.
  4. C

Being dominant!

i got George from a rescue around October time and he has lived with Peppa since getting him and they have always got along. I now have 2 other rabbits too. They each take turns in their bonded pairs to have free time in the garden or in their runs. However as soon as George sees another rabbit...
  5. C

Alfalfa Bales

Snowy loves them, as does Peppa but george and Pumpkin are not that fussed!
  6. C

Kits eyes opening

My kits are now 12 days old and most have their eyes open. However one of them the smallest kit its eyes are still closed and another only has one eye open. Should I intervene and try to bathe it with cooled boiled water?
  7. C

Does anyone have 2 males?

Just wondering as you hear so many stories about males fighting does any one have 2 males living together?
  8. C

I need an expert.

I would really like to be able to sex my kits, they are only 11 days old though. I have tried and decided they could all be male:? but I am rubbish:oops: Obviously my vet mis-sexed my male rabbit and that is how I now have a litter from Snowy. I would really like to keep a female if I have one...
  9. C

Is it ok to pick them up yet?

Following on from previous threads about my locum vet mis-sexing my rabbits :censored: some of you may be aware Snowy has had her litter I was just wondering if its ok to pick up the babies yet. They are 6 days old. I have kept peeping at the nest each day to check they are still alive but I am...
  10. C

what is the friendliest breed of rabbit

Well I got my nethie Peppa, from a local and very good pet shop and she was constantly out and getting cuddles from people and she is just so friendly. She is a real cuddle bun. I have a cross breed George who lives with her from a rescue centre and he hates being touched he will eat from your...
  11. C

How should I check them?

I was under the impression I was not to touch my rabbits kits however I was told today that I should check the babies daily. What should I be looking for exactly? Do I need to move them or just a quick peep to check they are alive? They were only born last night and the mum seems fine:)
  12. C

Baby buns are here!!!

Well after the mis-sexing from the vets and me having a panic about my rabbit being pregnant as i usually like to re-home rabbits and not breed them the day has come and Snowy is a mum:love::love::love: Here is the proud mum:love: you can also see her nest area underneath the shelf and...
  13. C

Nest is made!!!

No she has not pulled her fur out yet. I am so impatient, I just want it to happen! It was a complete accident due to the locum vet mis-sexing my buns and I was horrified but never mind it has happened now!!! She is drinking loads and keeps sitting looking awkward:oops:
  14. C

Nest is made!!!

Ok so Snowy worked really hard and made her nest this morning:) so does this mean that the bith is going to be very soon? She has drunk lots today and eaten but not as much as she usually would. Also seems to be relaxing more;)
  15. C

I am becoming so impatient!!!!

I wish Snowy would hurry up and have her babies. I know it is going to be any day soon but I am getting impatient:oops: Since finding out a couple of weeks ago my female was male and my female was pregnant I have been in a turmoil. Now I just want her to have them, I just want everything to go...
  16. C

Is it a silly question?

17. C

Is it a silly question?

Oh ok thanks for that i would say she is usually used to my smell however at the moment she is not keen on me touching her at all is this normal?
  18. C

Oreo - new vid added pg 7.

I cant offer any advice but wanted to send some healing wishes:wave:
  19. C

Is it a silly question?

Hi well after the locum vet mis-sexing my male:censored: my female is now about 4 weeks pregnant. :shock: So obviously I want to do everything right, i know i have to leave the babies for 1-2 weeks after they are first born and let her see to them. As she is an indoor bun she is only really in...
Back