• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Hilton Herbs?

Hi everyone, I'm sorry I haven't posted on her for ages but my three bunnies have all had bouts of statis one of them has had it over and over again. Very long story short and masses of trips to the vet all is now ok (knocking wood!). I had a very log chat to two different vets and explained...
  2. S

Excited aggression??

Hi everyone My year old lop Leo is getting worse as badly chasing Lulu when he's excited! All I have to do is let them out in the morning or when I shut them out in the run to clean them out off he goes. chases her and grunts so madly he's like a thing possessed!! I've tried distracting them...
  3. S

Fireworks...

Hi Everyone. I'm not sure if this is going to work but let me know if this is something you do at this time of the year. I have a young pair and this will be their first Nov 5 experience so I'm getting worried about how they will be this weekend. We've had a couple go off this week and Lulu...
  4. S

Ginkgo Plus

Hi everyone Just wondering if any of your furry friends like Naturals Ginkgo Plus more than Dandelion Delight. My bunnies have gone bonkers for this and eat it like they've never been fed!! :roll: Just got some as my local shop had run out of their usual Dandelion Delight so I thought I'd give...
  5. S

Lulu, Leo off to the vets

Both aren't really eating much although nibbling hay. Poop output isn't their usual standard and amount so we're off to the vets tonight for a check up. Only thing is both are acting so normal, bouncing around as if there's nothing wrong? They are only a year old (mini lops) so I'm hoping its...
  6. S

Great tarpaulin!

Hi everyone I was looking for a clear tarp for my bunnies run for the winter months as I usually use the normal green one you can buy in most shops but it makes their run so very dark. I found this one https://www.amazon.co.uk/2M-TARPAULIN-SELECTION-COLOURS-WEIGHT/dp/B00X7L7IN6?th=1 on Amazon...
  7. S

One today!!!

Leo and Lulu are 1yr today!!! They've had a rocky start in life as I'm their 4th home but they are in their forever home now and getting thoroughly spoilt too!! Happy birthday darlings, I'll be home soon with lots of treats!! :wave:
  8. S

Worming and mucky bum!

Hi everyone, Blossom bunny is 3/4 into her 28 day wormer with panacur liquid this time but has the most horrible poopy bottom. Very sticky and very smelly and mainly consist of cecatrops (spelling?). She does lots of lovely normal poops through the day. I've cut her hard feed down so I'm...
  9. S

1st dental at 11 months old!!

My poor 11 month old lovely lad, Leo (mini lop) is having his first dental today :( We've only had him and his sister for a month and we're their 3rd home as previous owners said they were untidy! Poor darlings been around a bit. This really is a surprise as they are both massive hay eaters...
  10. S

EC and Metacam

Hi everyone. Blossom bunny is 5yrs and is on day 4 of a 28 day wormer. We're used to this with her as she always has a spell of this every year. We only worm when she's showing signs but it really is every year. Usually by day 4 she's brighter and moving better but this time she's still very...
  11. S

Referred aggression, help and advice needed!!

I'm very lucky as up until now I've never encountered this before with previous new arrivals living close to other bunnies so this is a first for me. Leo and Lulu came to me last week. Brother and sister 10 month old mini lops and totally gorgeous and friendly. We kept them in the hut for a...
  12. S

At last, Leo and Lulu have arrived : )))

Oh goodness after losing 4 rabbits this year and with only a single bunny left the garden was far to 'empty' and quiet but I really wasn't ready for anymore until I collected my bunny from our lovely boarding lady in Brentwood after I went on holiday recently! I just stood there looking at all...
  13. S

Poor Bailey, he's gone

I'm still in shock. We collected lovely sweet Bailey from our local rescue a month ago and was doing really well, getting a shiny coat and putting on a bit of weight too so we were so pleased. I noticed Friday evening he hadn't pooped his usual massive amount but he was eating loads an acting...
  14. S

Time of day to start bonding?

I'd really like to bond my two this evening to make the most of the bank holiday weekend, I've also got Tuesday off from work too so to give them my full attention. Bit of a silly question but is there a 'time of day' that is better to start bonding?? Everything is ready, neutral ground etc...
  15. S

New bunny needs worming?

I've recently re-homed a lovely little lad from my local rescue center and he's adorable :love: My question is should I worm him before I bond him with my own bunny? He's showing no signs of any worm problems etc and is happy and eats, pees and poops are fine. Although his poops are massive, I...
  16. S

Swap houses before bonding??

I'm planing to bond Blossom who's 5 with Bailey who's 3 in two weeks time. Both neutered and boy/girl. At the moment Bailey (new rescue bun) is in a run located opposite Blossom's run (eventually this is where they will both live). I have the neutral area sorted in my house for the bonding...
  17. S

When you think you've heard it all....

I was actually home when my window cleaner came as I'm usually at work on these days so i thought I'd make him some tea and just have a chat as he's such a lovely guy. We got on the subject of my bunnies and I was telling him all about them including all the vet visits I've had over the past...
  18. S

Yuck, slugs!!!

Does anyone know how I can stop slugs getting into my bunnies food bowl? Every morning there's a slug eating their pellets and understandably my bunnies are not eating the pellets (once the bowl in cleaned and re-filled they happily start to eat). I've tried to find out where the little...
  19. S

Still humping, will it stop??

Hi everyone, I put my two remaining bunnies together at the weekend for the first time (boy & girl both neutered when very young and now 7 and 4). Everything went well just lots of humping but really nothing that was nasty or vicious in any way. I've noticed when Parsnip mounts Blossom she...
  20. S

He loves my bunny!!!

Parsnip needed to go to the vet last night as I know from the way he was acting a dental would be needed. I couldn't take any time off but luckily my husband was on an early shift so would have plenty of time to take him. We've recently got a new car that Parsnip hadn't been in before but what...
Back