• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Which hutch is better?

Can anyone tell me out of these two hutches which one is the best. The hutch will be outside all the time so it needs to last me along time and needs to be okay in the rain. http://www.petsathome.com/shop/orchard-manor-guinea-pig-and-rabbit-hutch-by-pets-at-home-16038 or...
  2. K

Not sure whats wrong - 2 problems

I'm really worried now. Can someone tell me what EC is? He eats quite allot he has burgers excel nuggets in a morning and a mix of veg/fruit in the evening. My vet is closed right now so i'm stuck on what to do. He is about 4 yrs old.
  3. K

Not sure whats wrong - 2 problems

Okay so my bun, Flop is looking really thin but he is eating/drinking normal. Secondly he is not using his back legs properly and he is not moving like a normal rabbit should. So when he stands up on his back legs he will then fall over and can't get back up and just lays there. Also when he...
  4. K

This is my tent so hands off

Flop says thanks for the nice comments:)
  5. K

Thanks! Flop is a he and he is a little greedy bun all he seems to be bothered about is food:)
  6. K

Good rabbit vet in Sheffield?

Thanks guys i'll ring up Abbey Vets and make an appointment:)
  7. K

Good rabbit vet in Sheffield?

I'm looking to get my rabbit neutered and rang my local vets it cost £55 which I think is a bit expensive. Does anyone know any vets that will do it cheaper?
  8. K

Good Rabbit vet Near Ashford, Kent?

Forsham Arks is a good vets. My mum has been there before:)
  9. K

My new rescue rabbit Flop having some fun.
  10. K

Waiting for the RSPCA

aww i'm so sorry it died:( at least you tried your best.
  11. K

Where can I buy this from?

Thanks:D I manged to find the bunny buddy on ebay so have bought it. At least it will do for now and hopefully he likes it until he can get the real thing.
  12. K

I might just give him one of my teddies and see what happens. I thought getting him a soft toy might help because he seems so lonely.
  13. K

I'm rescuing my aunties bunny so I what to get him a soft toy until I get a bunny wife for him. Are any teddies safe to use?
  14. K

A bunny buddy I bought it from this site http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/shop.htm but have just received an email saying it is out of stock and could take up to 2-4 weeks until they have more in stock. So i'm going to get a refund. Is there anything similar that I could buy.
  15. K

Concerned about my aunties rabbit

Thanks louise and Gus! I'm going to say that lets just hope my cousin will let me have him. If he says no i'm worried my auntie will take his side beacuse he gets his own way all the time it makes me so mad this whole situation.
  16. K

Yeah I don't have a rabbit at the moment because my Kyle died 6 weeks ago and I was going to get 2 bonded rabbits from a rescue I think i'll just look for a wife for him until then i'll get him this soft pet bunny teddy.
  17. K

Thank you:) *fingers crossed*
  18. K

Awhile back I was feeling like I didn't have the guts but now it's just so bad if I don't do anything I don't know whats going to happen to him:( I don't think I can wait till Friday so my mum is going ring her up tomorrrow.
  19. K

Heres the thing my auntie bought my little cousin a rabbit (Flop) when he was five hes going to be 8 in November. Flop is being badly neglected. I go over to there house sometimes to look after my cousin and I see Flop the rabbit on is own in a small hutch that clearly hasn't been cleaned out...
  20. K

Happy Hutch

Thanks for your help now that has put me off buying that hutch. My dad could make me a hutch but hes not that good at diy as he likes to think he is. I've seen this one...
Back