• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Daniel

Budget Hutch Complete

The budget hutch I was working on which started 10 months ago is now completed. The image below shows you it. It needs felt on roof, feet, or stand and bolts adding but it’s done. Sadly in order to bring the cost down it has to be made as a fix product, if you wanted flat pack then you have to...
  2. Daniel

Shed and Run Done with two new family members

Just got back from camp nibble so will share images of the lovely pair of bunnies we’ve just adopted.. But for now here is the home that is all ready for them. I plan to add shelf and ramps, and other stuff but for now the shed and runs is ready to be used.
  3. Daniel

Budget Hutch - Boyle's Pet Housing

Since I started I’ve wanted to create a cheaper range of products, so i could call it something like budget and premium. It’s taken awhile for me to get around to it due to a few main things, money, time, space, and equipment. Found myself with a bit of spare time so I thought I would give it...
  4. Daniel

Adopting some rabbits but what to house them in

Hi all, at some point this year my wife and i are planning on adopting a pair or a trio of rabbits from Freshfields Animal Rescue in Liverpool. In my garden I have the space for a large enclosure but deciding on what to do is the problem. I have an area of 5m long (16.4ft) by 3m (9.8ft) wide to...
  5. Daniel

Boyle's Pet Housing | New Images added post 23

I’ve not posted any of my products on here for a long time so I thought I would create just one topic showcasing all my products. Any new ones will also be added here to save creating many threads and some of the new products include folding runs due to high demand. The good news is that due to...
  6. Daniel

What's best, a ramp or box to jump on?

What do you feel is best to get from one level to another whether its a double hutch or hutch to run etc. This is the ramps i do: And this is my new timber "jump box" which i just designed but needs improving:
  7. Daniel

Help Creating Welfare Posters

I am looking at creating some more welfare posters and would like to ask if anyone is willing to share their pictures to allow me to create some posters. Type of pictures I am after are like pairs or groups of rabbits, rabbits in small hutches, rabbits with health issues like long teeth or claws...
  8. Daniel

Opinions on this: Updated

Not really posted on here much lately but what do you feel of this? Been working on a hayrack and one that is my style which is large and thick timber. It’s a prototype so not final and it’s made with left over materials, the mesh would have bigger holes to make it easier to get the hay out...
  9. Daniel

Indoor Hutches Under 6x2x2ft

Doing research here as I am trying to find out what people think of the following: Indoor hutches around 4x2x2ft and up to whatever size but they have no doors on, just a doorway. I know that 6x2x2ft is the bare minimum and I support that 100% and do not create hutches under that size and...
  10. Daniel

Local Rescues to Warrington within 100 miles or so

I had a look but not found that many but i am just looking for a list of local rescues within about 100 miles (maybe little bit more) to Warrington. I’ve got a 6x2x2ft hutch I would like to donate to one and I also would like to have a look round the rescue and see if I can help support them in...
  11. Daniel

Feedback on these

I posted this before but it got removed, my fault so I’ll try again now. This is just mainly for feedback, to see if something needs changing, what else can be added and so on. It’s my range of play things, hideouts, tunnels, jump boxes etc and I’m calling them “Hop On”. Like I said, after...
  12. Daniel

Bunny Beds

Does anyone know where i can get some bunny beds made?
  13. Daniel

4ft Rabbit Hutches

Got a question, am i wrong in thinking that a 4ft hutch, or even 5ft hutch is okay with a large run attached with 24/7 access? My hutches are 2.5ft or 3ft wide and high, but currently offer 4ft and 5ft long as well as 6, 7 and 8ft ones, but I don’t see major issues if they are used with a large...
  14. Daniel

RSCPA Hutch Sizes

What are the new sizes the RSPCA recommend? Someone pointed out that for two medium sized rabbits the height should be 75cm which is around 2.5ft?
  15. Daniel

Enjoying the snow...

Daisy and Coco enjoying the snow, yes they are outdoor rabbits. Chloe saying hello
  16. Daniel

Indoor Hutch with ramp

Currently doing an Indoor Hutch with 2 levels, how much room should a rabbit have between the ramp and the floor of the second level?
  17. Daniel

Breeding Hutches

I know you lot don't agree with this, but what would you say should be the size? I've been asked to make some, so I've recommended 6ft x 2ft x 2ft, just wondering what everyone else thinks.
  18. Daniel

Pricing Feedback please

Not sure if I am allowed to do this but want to ask what people think of the following prices for products, I’ve changed the design to bring the cost down and to allow shipping to most of the UK. Plywood Hutch 6ftx2ftx2ft £115.99 5ftx2ftx2ft £105.99 4ftx2ftx2ft £95.99 Cladding Hutch...
  19. Daniel

Ideas needed for a rabbit playhouse

I posted a topic here the other day http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?358093-Rabbit-Playhouse asking for ideas, advice on designing a rabbit playhouse, just wondering if anyone else has any ideas?
  20. Daniel

Rabbit Playhouse

I'm looking to build a rabbit playhouse, can anyone advise me on what would make a good one? Playhouses are deigned for children, i'm talking about designing one for rabbits and other small pets only. The type of things I'll like to know are below: Size: What would be the ideal size...
Back