• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Will

Rabbit Insurance

I have 4 rabbits and I have insurance with petplan. It cost me just over £40 a month which i think is very good as they cover everything. I havent had to use them yet and im hoping that i dont need to but it is always there just incase.
  2. Will

Views on P@H sale hutch? 5ft DBL £99

I have just ordered it off the internet and cant wait to get it so i can put it together. I have noticed that some of you have said that its best to put stuff on the floor and ramp what have you all put on it? does it need to be somthing that isnt slippery?
  3. Will

what do you think about this hutch

i have been looking at a new hutch as mine is to small now that my four 16 week old buns are getting big. i have been looking at this hutch...
  4. Will

what do you think about this hutch

i have been looking at a new hutch as mine is to small now that my four 16 week old buns are getting big. i have been looking at this hutch...
  5. Will

Play pen

they would only be out in it when i was there to watch them, just like when they are in there run.
  6. Will

Play pen

I have seen this play pen cataloge and was wondering if it would be any good for my rabbits. My rabbits live in a hutch in the garden and have a fun but during the winter our garden gets very water logged so the grass is out of the question then, I use to take my old rabbit into the house but...
  7. Will

Does anyone have a spare or unwanted hutch in the maidstone area, kent

im looking free cycle and i have posted on my local village website. Im looking on ebay now. thanks for the help
  8. Will

Does anyone have a spare or unwanted hutch in the maidstone area, kent

I have 4 nine week old baby buns and i think i have 2 of each sex but waiting to be comfirmed by vet on monday. If i have i will need to split them up as i dont want babies so i was wondering if anyone had a spare hutch or an unwanted hutch that i could use untill the males have been neutered...
  9. Will

Pregnant rabbits

i would think there is a big chance that she is. Once you have had males done you need to keep them away from females for 6 weeks as there is still a chance of him making a female pregnant.
  10. Will

when to introduce veg?

I have 4 nine week old babies that love playing in the run and love eating the grass. before i got them they were already in a run and eating grass and dont have any problems. Im going to introduce them to some greens next week once they been to the vets and have settled in.
  11. Will

Why bond opposite sex rabbits?

I have just got 4 9 week old buns which are all brothers and sisters im just waiting to have there sex comfirmed. i think i have 2 of each but i would like to hope they will all live happy together once i have had them all done.
  12. Will

I have 4 Cute 9 week old Rabbits

I have a 6ft by 6ft run that i plan to attach to it as well. So i need to put male/male together and female/female together and once they have all been done then it would be ok to let them all live together.
  13. Will

I have 4 Cute 9 week old Rabbits

A lady local to where i live rescued a rabbit from a friend of a friend. After a couple of weeks this rabbit had babys which she didnt know that it was pregnant, she new it was female and new to keep it away from a rabbit which she already had which she did, So she had 8 kits in the hutch one...
  14. Will

Insurance?

My last rabbit cost me just over £200 for treatment before i lost him and i was lucky that i had savings to pay for it but next time when i get 2 rabbits i will make sure i have insurance. i dont mind paying for jabs and dental stuff as its part and parcel of having a rabbit but if something...
  15. Will

Which Wood Treatment?

pets at home do wood treatment for hutches and runs well they did a couple of years ago.
  16. Will

Wet bunny

yeah i would keep him in till he is dry and just make sure he doesnt get cold. if he gets cold wrap him in a towl and hold onto him.
  17. Will

Wet bunny

use a hair dryer on a low heat. this will dry the hear and also warm your bun up as he may of got cold and as its a cold day it will help. I had to wash my bun the other day and he started to go into shock but he was unwell anyway.
  18. Will

Straw/Hay/Shavings?

my rabbit use to be in shavings and straw and then i would put hay in every day so they could eat it.
  19. Will

Do i need to get a new hutch or can i make mine bigger

i have been think i will either buy a new one or try and build one. if i try and build one, does anyone no any good sites that have plans.
  20. Will

Do i need to get a new hutch or can i make mine bigger

if i cant make it bigger what size is best to get and does it need to be double tier? My hutch is only 2 years old. I have just reweathered it as its empty at the moment. i have only done the outside.
Back