• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Katheryn

Finding a friend for molly

Sadly Junior died on friday :( Im just happy that he isnt suffering anymore. Molly needs a new friend as she looks lonely having always lived with a male. Taking her to the vets later today just to make sure shes all ok. Molly is 4 and is a very timid bun. Havnt had problems with bonding her...
  2. Katheryn

Absess up juniors nose :(

My bun is very poorly. He's got an absess up his nose - my vet told me to get him put to sleep - was about to but couldnt as he's not ready to go in my opinion. Took him to a vet whose a bit more clued up with rabbits - now have penicillin to inject every 3rd day for the absess, metacam 0.4ml...
  3. Katheryn

goodbye my beautiful

had to say goodbye to boss today never thought id feel so s**t cried more than i ever have for any other death, feel like iv lost my best friend and noone seems to understand, boss wasnt like any other bun iv ever had he was so special, only comfort iv got is that he's not suffering anymore but...
  4. Katheryn

Boss's Bad Eye

My daddy bun boss has a bad eye again anyone here got buns who suffer from yellow pus coming out of their eyes? He's been to the vets twice now in last 6months, first time given eye drops which didnt do much, second time given eye drops and stuff in a syringe which cleared it up but now its back...
  5. Katheryn

Eye infection

After reading the post dental issues -bun passed away im worrying now, took boss to the vets today cus hes got an eye infection, he had runny eyes (white puss) coming out a few months ago and i went to the vets and was given fucithalmic to put in his eye twice daily, this didnt really do much...
  6. Katheryn

How much are rabbits supposed to eat?

Just wondering how much food bunnies are supposed to eat cus since having the baby buns who eat ALOT iv noticed my oldest boy bun doesnt each much at all and hardly ever drinks anything i give him a bowl of dried food which he doesnt touch and hay which he wont eat all he eats is sweet potato...
  7. Katheryn

Help needed rehoming 10wk old bunnies

Still having difficulty in rehoming baby buns! Will be 10 weeks old on sunday so just separated boys n girls, any ideas on who'd have them? I got one pet shop interested but they dnt seem to look after there bunnys very well so im a holding off that but im real struggling to find anyone...
  8. Katheryn

Baby bunnies for sale

Hi, im about to rehome my baby rabbits because unfortunatley i cant keep them all, just wanted to know whether i should sell them privately or give to a pet shop, im really put off by selling them privately because I dont want people to get them for xmas presents and not realise that they take...
  9. Katheryn

Putting neutered male with young females

Im getting Boss neutered next week dont want to cus i feel real mean but want to let him live with his lady, my plan is to put molly and boss together and take the babies out and put them all together in a separate hutch is it ok to do that? Obviously il wait until they are 8 weeks before taking...
  10. Katheryn

babies

hi, i have 6 baby bunnies 3wks old all healthy but what can i feed them cus mummy bunny is gettin peed off with them trying to have dinner every hour lol. Also anyone know what age the babies need to be separated? As in boys n girls i know its difficult to sex them until 8wks but wanna no so i...
  11. Katheryn

Bunny prob

My girl bunny is still a nightmare, I took her to the vets who said she was all ok other than a big sore on her foot where she wasnt cleaned out regularly by her previous owner, wasnt given anything for it and its still there, the only reason why im concerned is because she bends her leg really...
  12. Katheryn

Hiya

Hello im kat im 20 and a student I have two rabbits don't know what they are as my first rabbit "Boss" is my baby got him about a year got him from my sister as she didnt want him when she moved house wasnt a friendly bunny but he's great now. Recently got another rabbit called "Molly" from a...
  13. Katheryn

New rabbit

I recently got a new rabbit off a friend whose family didnt want her anymore. Think shes having a phantom pregnancy as she has pulled hair out and made a big nest in her sleeping area, don't think she is pregnant as my boy rabbit hasnt been anywhere near her so can i just clear it away as she...
Back