• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

CLOSED Minnie - who??? Special bun rescued from PTS but needs a second name

Minnie is an 11 week old female bunny who was going to be Put To Sleep because she had teeth problems. Sandra who runs East Peckham Guinea Pig Rescue was contacted, as a new rescue she knew the financial commitments to a potential dental bun but also knew she could make a difference to her so...
  2. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

40 Rabbits needing rescue spaces within the next 2 weeks in Bristol.

So, we have some rabbits needing rescue spaces in the next two weeks, the short story is a lady in Bristol has been taking in rabbits and some have had litters which she has kept as well. One of her family members called the RSPCA as there were too many, she has 120 ish. They are too...
  3. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Transport request for Tomorrow (Wed) Ilford to the A40/M40/m25 Uxbridge junction

5 single buns who have been saved from PTS by an animal angel are currently in Ilford but have a space at Blue Cross in Burford. If anyone can do the Ilford to Uxbridge run tomorrow morning that would be fab, I will then do the next stage up to Burford. Alternatively tonight Ilford to Crawley...
  4. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Transport needed: Northampton to Romford in Essex for 3 bunnies

From Animals in Need to Little Angels in Romford, 3 lucky bunnies who were destined for the meat market. Bunnies are safe at AIN but need to reach their rescue space. If anyone can help that would be great, weekends are good on this one. Thank you and much appreciated.
  5. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

TRANSPORT RUN : Sorted

This is for 2 single buns from the Wakefield Rescue to get into Vickys rescue in Walsall My transporter is picking up from me tonight at 5.30pm (so in the next hour or so) estimated time arrival in Redditch around 8pm tonight. If anyone can help please text me on 0790 9970195. Many thanks.
  6. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

RESCUE SPACE SOUGHT FOR 83 Bunnies in WAKEFIELD

I volunteered myself to try and help find rescue spaces for approx 83 bunnies who are in a dire situation at a 'hobby rescue' who has got in a pickle. She is not a breeder in the sense of breeding to sell to a pet shop or other avenue. She has let the unneutered males 'play' with the unneutered...
  7. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

TRANSPORT request for 1 bun Reading to Furry Friends in Coulsdon SORTED

As I type this a kind lady is getting a bunny out of a situation in Hampshire and taking him/her back to her place in Reading. He/she can stay there for one night so I am looking for a kind person to run the bun from Reading to Furry Friends Rescue in Coulsdon. Any help much appreciated.
  8. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Transport request for 2 single buns from Peterborough to Northampton SORTED

A lovely lady has managed to get 2 bunnies out of what sounds like a hell hole. They are safe but need to get to their rescue space. The only link in the chain that is missing is to get them from peterborough to northampton where another lovely lady will drive them down to Kent. If anyone can...
  9. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Anyone in County Antrim in Northern Ireland who could pick up a blind bun for me

Just wondered if there is anyone in County Antrim who could pick up a blind bun with weepy eyes for me and foster for a while till I can get over to Northern Ireland ( I feel a holiday coming on!) I am just testing the water to see if this possible.
  10. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Transport request for one lionhead NOW SORTED

Bunny and guinea pig were advertised in Manchester in a hutch together with no lid. I was alerted and got a lovely lady to go and get them both, they are now seperate and the rescuer is keeping the guinea pig. Alyson has very kindly transported the bunny from Manchester to Cheltenham. My...
  11. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Transport for one guinea pig from Rugby to the Chester area by Thursday! SORTED

Posting on behalf of Tracey at Rugby Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue. She is trying to get a sow guinea pig from Rugby to Glasgow. If anyone can help with getting the piggie from Rugby to Chester area that would be fab, this needs to be done before thursday of this week. The lady who is...
  12. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

How valuable Foster homes are to a rescue

Just wanted to say thank you to Debster on here who has fostered both Connie and Billy from the Lymmington Rescue on my behalf. I was only able to take 2 buns from this rescue as I am really a guinea pig rescue but do what I can to help. Debbie very kindly said she would love to. Had it not...
  13. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Crawley or Croydon to Burford, Oxfordshire

We are hoping to get these 7 - 9 buns out of the hell hole in Croydon tomorrow and Blue Cross will be able to help us. Can anyone help with transporting them either Wednesday or Thursday please. They will be in carriers. I am putting these buns up for the night on Tuesday but I am going on...
  14. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

7 buns needing rescue space, 8th bun PTS, contains cruelty U/D all safe, thanks

I was telephoned today by Croydon Animal Samaritians whilst I was doing a boot sale to raise funds for the speying of Rosie, Female rabbit here. Lois from the Animal Samaritians said that next door to their shop there is a man who had 8 buns, they neutered 2 buns for him last year but this year...
  15. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Crawley to Eastbourne SORTED THANKS

This is for two single bunnies from my rescue in Crawley to Carolines rescue in Eastbourne. If anyone can do this for me I would really appreciate the help. Anyone who hasn't done a transport run but would like to help, all you do is come to my house and I load the 2 carriers with the bunnies...
  16. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

The Budgie Cage Piggie ....

Following on from The Duchess thread about Phoenix. I have the piggie that was in the budgie cage. She is a she and definately in better condition on the outside than poor phoenix. Her main medical problem on the outside is bumble foot which seems to have spread up one of her front legs. She...
  17. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

Bexleyheath in Kent to Eastbourne in East Sussex

2 bunnies in carriers would like to go from New Hope Rescue in Bexleyheath to Caroline at Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue. They would be most grateful and so would I!!! please pm me or text 0790 9970 195 if you can help.
  18. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

6 month old lop bunny needs a RESCUE place

Very friendly bunny needing a rescue place in a non destruct policy rescue pleaseeeeee. I am posting this on behalf of New Hope Rescue in Kent. The bunny has head tilt so will need to be seen by a vet. I can transport this bunny as far as Derbyshire if needed to get him/her into a rescue...
  19. Crawley Guinea Pig Rescue

HELP needed please to find spaces for 38 rabbits some pregnant UPDATED

Niall from New Hope Rescue in Kent has asked for help. He has 38 rabbits coming in and needs to find rescue spaces or foster homes that are attached to rescues. I am happy for a few people to foster via my rescue but they will need to have suitable accommodation for the bunnies as there is...
Back