• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Twinsen_Patrick

Well Ghanima bunny clearly isn't missing me lol

She's def got a decent pair of thumper. If she does thump or binky it sounds like a gun going of Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. Twinsen_Patrick

Arnt they just super awwwww worthy she was actually grooming him in the second one and she doesn't groom anyone lol. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  3. Twinsen_Patrick

And loves her hooman daddy lots. How adorable are these. I think she loves the attention and camera. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  4. Twinsen_Patrick

The hooman daddy slave

She's such a softy. And her tail is super huge lol here's another pic Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  5. Twinsen_Patrick

The hooman daddy slave

She is such a softy Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  6. Twinsen_Patrick

The hooman daddy slave

Lots of loves for ghanima from her daddy <3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  7. Twinsen_Patrick

Ghanima and snoopy monster

He will do. She still needs neutering <3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  8. Twinsen_Patrick

Ghanima and snoopy monster

Some pictures from this morning. Ignore my mug lol Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  9. Twinsen_Patrick

Morse on His Early Morning Walk Today

Awwwh look at him <3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  10. Twinsen_Patrick

Playtime and cuddles with Ghanima the conti

I was mobbed for noms earlier and she stayed sat on my knee to eat her piece of broccoli <3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  11. Twinsen_Patrick

And she knows it hehe Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  12. Twinsen_Patrick

Leta looking adorable

Awh so adorable <3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  13. Twinsen_Patrick

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

I have to keep coming back to see his epic cuteness <3 Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  14. Twinsen_Patrick

Yeah the are. I all ghanima my fuss monster lol Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  15. Twinsen_Patrick

I apologise for my mug in the second to last photo lol Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  16. Twinsen_Patrick

My gorgeous girl is so soft it's unreal. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  17. Twinsen_Patrick

Waiting to Give the Postie a Fright............................

Awww x Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  18. Twinsen_Patrick

Ghanima the cute attention monster

She's anything but little haha. But you are right you can't resist her Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  19. Twinsen_Patrick

Ghanima the cute attention monster

Ghanima has really started to come out of her shell now. I still can't get over how big she is! This picture was us yesterday. Everytime I moved away she was shoving her head back under my hand in such a cute gentle manner. I lay in front of her and popped my nose right by hers in the hope I...
  20. Twinsen_Patrick

Morse Puppy as Requested- Updated 15th June

Awwwww he is so adorable. He looks just like my brother in laws dog sooty xx Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Back