• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Berty'smum

A Video Tribute For Autumn

Sorry for your loss. Rest in peace xxx
  2. Berty'smum

Where's Herbie?

Lmao :love: That's so funny.. How cute.
  3. Berty'smum

Welcoming Oz!

Lovely bunnie. He sure looks relaxed. :love:
  4. Berty'smum

Some rat piccies

They are lovely rats. Love the head tilt. Thanks for sharing :love:
  5. Berty'smum

I've had George 1 year today!

Awww, he's lovely...what a shiny coat he has too..thanks for sharing..your bunny:love:
  6. Berty'smum

Betty Boo 5/10/04 to 24/8/08

I'm glad you like it, am sorry for your loss xxx
  7. Berty'smum

My newbie.

In those pictures I think about 8 weeks old, we forgot to ask the pet shop keepers :roll: but he is only a young bun.
  8. Berty'smum

Betty Boo 5/10/04 to 24/8/08

I am sorry the quality has blurred, but I thought you'd appreciate it. Rest in peace Betty-Boo. Am sorry for your loss
  9. Berty'smum

Hi..is this good enough?

Aw, sounds fine to me - plenty of room, and looks very secure:love:
  10. Berty'smum

Best Rabbit Food?

I'm feeding wag, and my bunny is getting on fine with that.
  11. Berty'smum

Two Little Bunnies!

Awww, they're gorgoeus - love the white patch, on their nose Thanks for sharing :)
  12. Berty'smum

My newbie.

Thank you!! :D
  13. Berty'smum

My newbie.

Last week, after my mum lost her rabbit, Betty. We both decided to get another one. We were after a little Black one. We went out to a place we rang last week and found out they had one - went there the next day and got him. He has settled in so well. When you go upstairs, he expects have a...
  14. Berty'smum

Betty.

Last Monday (3/08/09). Betty, my mum's 6 and a half netherland dwarf rabbit. Peacfully passed away.:cry: Rest in peace:love: Find Berty now ..xx
  15. Berty'smum

Sooty

So sorry, too hear your loss.
  16. Berty'smum

Over grooming or something else?

Hmm yeah they could be - I have never seem it on my rabbits before. I am sure they are perhaps maulting aswell
  17. Berty'smum

Couldn't resist this pretty pic of Eve

Really gorgeous bunny:love:
  18. Berty'smum

when? please help

I would cut up about quarter of a Spring Green leaf in little pieces, and perhaps a quarter of a carrot - but don't do to much though. Introduce the Chudleys Mix slowly to the Excel pellets should get him use to it - only in small quanities though, incase it may cause diarrhea :)
  19. Berty'smum

Archie & Emily in the garden today

Great pictures. Some lovely bunnies you have there - love the pictures of them relaxing:love:
  20. Berty'smum

How cute are my bunnies?

They're gorgeous :love: Thanks for sharing
Back