• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. NLENG2000

Available Individual: Bunny needing home 5 year old and neutered -

I've just done a google image search and this bunny is the spitting image of Zorro. It at least gives you an idea... http://www.free-pet-wallpapers.com/Free-pet-wallpapers/Rabbit/Black-self-mini-lop.html
  2. NLENG2000

Available Individual: Bunny needing home 5 year old and neutered -

Hi Helen, I have asked for a photo and will post it at soon as I can, but he is a cutie pie! :-) Alison
  3. NLENG2000

Can anyone help please Blanford Forum to Warwickshire or part of the journey

I am driving back from Reading, Berkshire to Rugby at some point on Wednesday this week. If someone could do the first part of the journey and we can sync up (as I am working so my window for handover might be quite tight) then I could help x
  4. NLENG2000

Done x

Aw glad it's sorted already, and hope bunny will be ok xx
  5. NLENG2000

Done x

Hi Liz, We will be travelling back down m6 from Lakes on 27th and can bring bunny to M6 J1 if that's any help. Let me know if you can't sort it any sooner. Not sure what Internet I will have over the next few days so I will PM you my mobile number so you can get in touch.
  6. NLENG2000

Starbuck has left for Bristol for his operation U/D He's home!!!

So pleased he has come through the operation ok Helen! How is he this evening? Is he eating yet? Thinking of you and Colin xx
  7. NLENG2000

Geoff's gone

I am so sorry! Binky free sweet boy xx
  8. NLENG2000

Introducing Theo!

He's gorgeous, and in a way you did rescue him from having to endure the pet shop experience and potentially an awful home! I particualrlt like his bunny bottom shots.. :lol::love::love:
  9. NLENG2000

the lovely Star ...

That's great news! Hope you will be happy in your new home Star :wave:
  10. NLENG2000

Caring for a rabbit who has just had his broken leg repaired.. help!

Get well soon Errol! Glad he is home and resting.. fingers crossed for a speedy recovery x
  11. NLENG2000

Bye bye Bear and Alice :(

My furries are in boarding too at the moment so I know exactly what you mean! I only have to wait until tomorrow evening until I see them again though! Can't wait :love:
  12. NLENG2000

Is This the 'Best' Excuse for 'Wanting Rid' of a Rabbit ?

One of my bunnies who I adopted from a rescue had been surrendered because her owners were "emigrating" to Wales!!! I still can't quite believe that one :evil:
  13. NLENG2000

Hello RU

Sugar and Spice .. Gorgeous buns :love:
  14. NLENG2000

Rabbit Savvy Vets throughout the UK- Please List

For Rugby and Warwick.. Paula at The Animal House http://www.vetanimalhouse.co.uk/ She is mostly based at Warwick but does a Saturday once a month in Rugby. I trust her completely, and has helped my buns through many problems!
  15. NLENG2000

A Spenser flop!

:lol::lol: Great pictures, you certainly captured the flop perfectly! Bless him :love:
  16. NLENG2000

My bunny has EC, I need help. Please.

Last time I was prescribed baytril for one of my buns I asked if it was available in injectible form, and it is! A lot of people don't like injecting, but for me it was so much easier than trying to get my bun to take the baytril which she absolutley hated. If you think you might be ok injecting...
  17. NLENG2000

Charlie and alfie

:love: Beautiful buns :love:
  18. NLENG2000

Rehomed: Tagalong and Skippy ...georgeous pair NEW PICS POST 31

They are absolutely gorgeous! If only I had room for another two!! :love:
  19. NLENG2000

Frodo's Transformation

You iz a vewy hansum boy now Frodo!!
  20. NLENG2000

Bonding Two Pairs, Is it a good idea?

Ha ha that made me laugh! Do you think having 5 nights and 4 days of being constantly around them will be enough time to be fairly sure they will be bonded before being able to leave them alone? Just trying to work out if we can fit between work and other existing commitments?
Back