• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bebopy

Need some help with bunnies and cats living together

Hey all! :wave: Its been quite some time. I hope all is well with everyone. I wasn't sure if this belongs in housing or if it was okay in rabbit chat so I apologize if I put this thread in the wrong place. I recently have been asked by my lovely OH to move in with him. I'm really excited...
  2. Bebopy

Remembering My Handsome Boy Skeeter (August 28, 1997 [Gotcha Day] - June 1, 2009)

I can't believe it has been two years since you have passed. We got you on August 28, 1997. I'll never forget the day. It was the first week of school. I walked to the bus stop and there you were with your brother Scooter. You two were so scared and I wasn't sure what to do. I ran back home...
  3. Bebopy

Amanda Marie 4/1/88-3/22/10

I can't believe it has already been a year since you have passed. I'm always thinking about you and all of your friends and family miss you dearly. You were truly a kind soul and so caring. You have been there for me in one of the most toughest times in my life and I can never thank you enough...
  4. Bebopy

Is it possible. . .

That rabbits can have dry skin/dandruff not caused by mites?
  5. Bebopy

Re-Introduction

Hello all! :wave: I joined last year and absolutely loved this forum. There is a lot of good information on here and decided to re-introduce myself again. :lol: I don't have any bunnies currently. I would love to get more however right now is not a good time and I want my bunnies to have a...
  6. Bebopy

12 year old bunny, 1st time major health problem. Need advice.

Hey guys, I have a 12 year old bunny who recently (2 days ago) started to have problems with his left back leg. He can still move it, but it is really hard for him. When I checked his leg to see if anything was broken he seemed content when I pressed and moved his leg, but I did notice he lost...
Back