• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

A&P pellet expiry?

Thanks Becky, as it's quite cheap about 3 months will be fine I think.
  2. A

A&P pellet expiry?

Just found this has already been asked sorry! I did try to use a search before asking but must have not used a good enough keyword. The topic discussing it (in case anyone else is interested), is: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=162999
  3. A

A&P pellet expiry?

Can anyone who uses A&P 20kg bags do me a big favour and tell me how long they last before going off / expiring? I'm about to do an online order for some but the place only does 20kg bags and as I only have two bunnies, I don't want to end up using only 1kg before it goes off. :)
  4. A

Vet recommendation in York?

Apologies if this isn't allowed, but can anyone recommend a good bunny savvy vet in York? Only moved here recently and don't know of any vets yet.
  5. A

Making cardboard toys - how to join panels

I like to give my rabbits bits of cardboard to chew and make sure they don't have glue (Amazon use this on their boxes), or sellotape on them. However for big boxes that need cutting down, it's difficult to make them into tunnels or smaller boxes to play in, as they quickly get squashed flat in...
Back