• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. albo

What do u think...

She has SO many other things to play with attack......tubes, baskets, wicker balls,willow sticks,free run of garden, own carpet sample in her cage to encourage the carpet mauling there....she has tons!
  2. albo

What do u think...

she is speyed, she is about 10 mths old, she could come into the lounge with me if i shut the door,but the lure of the carpet is there again! lol
  3. albo

What do u think...

I have 1 dwarf lop bun, who is a house bun. Up until now she has been well behaved but now has taken to digging up the corners of the carpet and chewing wires( protected) so I have now had to resort to only letting her run free in the kitchen rather than the whole flat,which means she doesnt get...
  4. albo

How much should i feed them?

i was wondering the same...I have a mini lop who is about 7mths and i was giving her euf pellets to cover the bottom of bowl in 1 layer morning and nite, but she was barely eating hay, im wondeing if it be ok to cut her back to 1 bowl...she will then eat hay as well as occasionaly green veggie...
  5. albo

how do u know ur bun is happy?

apart from the binkys...what other signs do ur buns give u so u know they are happy?
  6. albo

Fox warning again , please be vigilant

was this in the day???/ eek!
  7. albo

Chew toys

ive just bought a pack of willow sticks for our bun to chew....but she doesnt! lol Willow is safe for them to chew therefore it must be safe for them to eat, or they'd not be sold.
  8. albo

I had to laugh at our bunny 2nite!

I was out in the garden just now with bun,and she was sat under my window sill and there was a fake Ivy plant dangling down........she was sat under it looking at the shadow of the plant wafting in the wind and she was following it and trying to sniff the shadow!!!:lol:
  9. albo

Bunnie & her new bed!

Cute bed and even cuter bunny.......we have such similar Buns!!!
  10. albo

House rabbits moving outside?

I have a house bun and only ever leave her outside all day wen its definately gonna be a nice warm day, otherwise I keep her indoor and let her out free running when Im home.
  11. albo

People With House Bunnies.

I gradually increased the area our bun had,so by the time she had the run of the whole garden she was fine, I constanlty have my kitchen door open so she can come and go as she pleases and also the shed door is open so she can go in there.
  12. albo

Whats Eddie up to now!

I like the programme they were watching too!!;)
  13. albo

Are any plants for the garden not attractive to bunnys?

ok.....if i was to plant some that would be bunny friendly then,what could I go for?
  14. albo

oh.....i did a search online and came up with this list of rabbit resistant plants....what do u all think..... Rabbit Resistant Plants: Acanthus species (bear's breeches) Aconitum species (monkshood) Alchemilla mollis (lady's mantle) Allium species (ornamental onions) Alstroemeria (Peruvian...
  15. albo

FABULOUS...thats a start!!! Do normal garden centres sell them then??? can u tell Im no gardener...lol:D
  16. albo

I have 3 totally empty borders in my garden and am wondering if there is ANYTHING at all i can plant in there that my bun will not think is dinner for her....has anyone got any ideas of what i can put in there???
  17. albo

i need some help

I hadnt taken offence at all.:D I could leave her in the kitchen but Id worry she would get bored all alone, I did think of a friend for her but I cant really do that at this time.
  18. albo

Who was talking about honking rabbits the other week ?

it was me who sed about honking, but i didnt think it was in anger. it is a very odd thing to witness thou.
  19. albo

i need some help

She has been speyed, she has loads to play with...my kitchen is bunny heaven!!! If she continues would it be bad to make her into an outdoor bunny? althou i really dont wanna have to do that to her.
  20. albo

i need some help

Our indoor bunny has just started to become a lil chewer.....shes taken to chewing the door frames,table legs,carpets,rugs basically anything she can get her compers round. The prob is im in rented accommodation so she CANt be doing this, has anyone got any adive what to do!!
Back