• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. blinkwink

Anyone in Essex/southend area available to visit pet shop?

i have just reported it and the lady inthe call centre was really nice! they are going to figure out the best way of dealing with it and call me with the outcome! :)
  2. blinkwink

I'll just report it. iguess im being stupid
  3. blinkwink

i think they will no its me :( thing is i havnt been back for like a week and a half my sister went on friday she says she doesnt like it, she left straight away. Molly Kitten, Benjamin, Merlin, and beautiful Ruby....My Angels
  4. blinkwink

guinea's with mites not mange** Molly Kitten, Benjamin, Merlin, and beautiful Ruby....My Angels
  5. blinkwink

Hello, I live close to an industrial estate, and was told there is a pet shop there. So I thought great I'll go there for hay! Yippie. But I got there and they have lots of animals housed in (do you remember your school days those little outdoors classroom type buildings?) well one of those...
  6. blinkwink

Doe behaving badly!

Hello, Right well i have started covering bellas hutch with lovely snug blankets to keep her warm over night. Also I gave her a really soft cat./rabbit bed which my cats never used to sit/sleep in. This morning when I uncovered her her hutch was in pieces she destroyed the place and peed in...
  7. blinkwink

Post your setup.. indoor and out!! |u/d QUESTION ASKED

what alucky bun! Lol you have a lovely home too!
  8. blinkwink

Dog pictures please

HELLO EVERYONE, MY LITTLE SISTER HAS BEEN TRAINING THEY'RE DOG PIPPA THAT THEY RESCUED, SHE WENT FROM EMACIATED AND TIMID, NERVOUSILY GOING ROUND AND ROUND IN ONE SPOT AND HIDING ALL THE TIME TO THIS - http://uk.youtube.com/user/xPippaDogx PLEASE WATCH THESE VIDEOS YOU'LL ALL LOVE THEM, MAKES...
  9. blinkwink

What could it be?

a handful of pellet she always has hay
  10. blinkwink

What could it be?

Tamsin - She has always had squidgy since I got her, she has hay to graze on all day and night. But I only ever see her eating straw:roll: she just seeems to lob her hay about the place. Everyone who sees her says 'Blimey' shes a big rabbit so I think prehaps she is over weight.:cry...
  11. blinkwink

What could it be?

Im worried she would be hungry She tends to just lob her hay about the place :roll: Molly Kitten, Benjamin, Merlin, and beautiful Ruby....My Angels
  12. blinkwink

What could it be?

I'm still trying to get Bella (thumper) introduced to new food. I'm doing the change very slowly by mixing 80/20% new food. She has a small piece of basil as a treat everyday. At her previous home they fed her Tescos blue stripe Rabbit and guinea pig food if they couldnt even afford that they...
  13. blinkwink

How big a hutch?

I have built my own hutch, its a corner hutch both the back walls are 4ft (if it was just straight would be 6ft long) its 2ft deep and 2ft tall, it has an upstairs exactly the same so is apx. 24sq ft i think?!?! So that the stairs didnt take up too much space I built a snug den for her (like a...
  14. blinkwink

What could it be?

I'm still trying to get Bella (thumper) introduced to new food. I'm doing the change very slowly by mixing 80/20% new food. She has a small piece of basil as a treat everyday. At her previous home they fed her Tescos blue stripe Rabbit and guinea pig food if they couldnt even afford that they...
  15. blinkwink

Thumper (Bella) @home, advice pls!

Hello, Bella (Thumper) is settling in nicely she went out in the sunshine today! Hurrah! Her hutch still isn't finished oh been very busy...so he says I'm quite anoyed, I also want some advice before we go any further, Here is her hutch, (half of it finished other half full of stuff), Both...
  16. blinkwink

Strange Bunny.

I think you are probably right!!!:lol:
  17. blinkwink

Strange Bunny.

Thats a good idea, as it stimulates them too! I think I wll try that! Off to the pet shop :wave: Molly Kitten, Benjamin, Merlin, and beautiful Ruby....My Angels
  18. blinkwink

Strange Bunny.

oops :oops: Molly Kitten, Benjamin, Merlin, and beautiful Ruby....My Angels
  19. blinkwink

Strange Bunny.

Bella has a quite big bowl I think but it is never completely empty , she grazes on hay alot too although she insists on throwing the basket around its kept in first, I'm not going to give her any/much veg for a while now :cry: maybe give `her 1 medium bowl and more hay? Molly Kitten...
Back