• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. lauraocal

Thats funny!!!

Me and my OH are moving in together soon and he has yet to meet my bunny. Was just talking to him this morning about how I keep her and he thought I just put hay on the floor for her LOL Just thought I would share that lol Bless him, he really has no idea what he is letting himself in for :)
  2. lauraocal

Watching rabbits...

I'm the same, I always sit out with my bunny, although I enjoy the fresh air too :p
  3. lauraocal

My Bunny has to be rehomed :(

Yeah, had her done after a month of getting her lol she would bite me back then also, but I got some advice from here and from research I did and she doesnt bite me anymore, she just bites everyone else now lol She just a very aggressive bunny who pretty much rules the roost, wouldn't want her...
  4. lauraocal

Thanks guys. One thing that was bothering me, is she is a pretty nasty rabbit to anyone but me, she bites anyone who goes in her "space" and I could just imagine her being put down :( I couldn't bear that cos she is only like she is because of me. Felt awful about it :(
  5. lauraocal

Me too. Had her for so long now, just couldn't bear the thought of losing her. She a part of me and where I go she goes. Got my partner onside as well and he adamant we'll face consequences if and when we need too. Its got that upsetting for me that my partner has taken on a second job to...
  6. lauraocal

This is what I'm going to do :) Just went and got her a new cage for the night time, so she can still be a warm house bunny, but at night she has to go in the cage. Just hope none of the neighbours find out and tell on me. I never left it to the last minute either, as asked in earlier posts, I...
  7. lauraocal

OMG what do I do if no one can take her? The only other option with that is getting her put down, and that isn't even an option :(
  8. lauraocal

There is one called Kirkby Pet welfare near me I was going to call.
  9. lauraocal

I don't have anyone who could take her no, a few possibly would but to be honest I dont trust them. The foster idea is a good one, but I couldnt honestly give it a time frame. I've really thought about all my options, it's just not possible to keep her. I have found a rescue near me, going to...
  10. lauraocal

I have already asked, begged and pleaded.. There really is no way. There isnt a garden either or I could have done it that way.. I've tried everything I possibly can to keep her. This is awful and I don't want to let her go at all :( I will take her to the RSPCA if I really have to but would...
  11. lauraocal

I'm in mansfield, notts
  12. lauraocal

I'm moving home in the next week and I can't take my bunny with me. I've had her for 3 years and I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to get her rehomed with a rescue. I dont want to rehome her myself as I don't know anyone who could take her at such short notice. Any...
  13. lauraocal

when your buns sneeze

Mine doesn't seem to sneeze, not that I've ever noticed anyway
  14. lauraocal

I have just watched my bunny...

She was sniffing it for ages first lol
  15. lauraocal

I have just watched my bunny...

.. Catch and eat a spider.. Is this normal? I didnt think bunnies ate things like that. Thing is, she pounced on it like a cat and almost seemed to be playing with it? Anyone elses bunny do this?
  16. lauraocal

Rabbit hates the cat!

My bunny is like that with humans and other animals alike. I cant even bond her she is so aggressive. I really dont know what to suggest but I'm not sure a trip to the vets is needed as its unlikely to be a health related issue. If possible I would just try to keep them apart. But if the bunny...
  17. lauraocal

There's Something Wrong With Sir Victor -U/D Back From Vets

Hope He is ok. Sending Bunny Vibes xx
  18. lauraocal

Can rabbits catch..

19. lauraocal

Can rabbits catch..

.. Any virus' from humans? I only ask as I have a really bad virus at the moment and it's looking like it might be flu, and this morning my bunny had a drink and I'm not sure if she put her nose in the bowl too far and was sneezing water out or if she actually sneezed? I'm fairly sure she cant...
  20. lauraocal

It's Flopsy's first birthday today!!!

Happy Birthday Flopsy:wave:
Back