• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Cat-Nick

Dogs and indoor bunnies

I must say I agree completely with what has been said. Dogs and rabbits together are not such a problem (depending on the breed and the owners) but the lack of garden is a big one. My grandfather-in-law bred dogs for almost 50 years and would NEVER let one go until he was 100% sure that the...
  2. Cat-Nick

Scratching and digging

oh, ok thank you :bunny: Guess i'll just have to toughen up a bit!!
  3. Cat-Nick

Scratching and digging

Diesel hsa only recently started coming up to me for attention, its been a slow process but worthwhile. When she sits on my lap (of her own free will) I gently stroke and talk to her. This is fine, but after a while she starts 'digging' my legs. If i'm wearing thin trousers this can really...
  4. Cat-Nick

Introducing Austin

He's beautiful :love:
  5. Cat-Nick

What's Your Rabbit Called And Why? 2008

Diesel - after the naughty train, my two your old son named her ( he's a huuuge Thomas fan)
  6. Cat-Nick

Pet Shops

I don't like to go into pet shops anymore for that very reason. It makes me so angry :evil:
  7. Cat-Nick

A breakthrough!!

I 'rescued' Diesel from a farm a few months back and she has always been very nervous of me. I've tried everything with her. Until recently, the most she would manage would be to take food from the floor near me as long as I was perfectly still. Today, she came to me of her own accord and sat...
  8. Cat-Nick

What to do

That's reeally good news. Fingers crossed for you both in the future x
  9. Cat-Nick

Please Help

Thank you all for your replies. I've taken the collar off and she seems alot happier. She's eating again now. I think an extra bit of TLC will do her the world of good. Thank you x
  10. Cat-Nick

Wee accidents

I have three dogs (all house trained from puppies) and a rabbit. I've found that white vinegar is the best and cheapest product for removing both the stain and the smell, just be sure to test your carpet first.
  11. Cat-Nick

Please Help

Hi all Please help me. My rabbit was spayed last Thursday. We returned to the vets today for a check up. The vet said that as she has irritated the stitches she must wear a buster collar. We've been home for about three hours now. I put her in her cage and left her alone to settle...
  12. Cat-Nick

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name = Cat Area you live = Caerphilly, South Wales Why did you choose your RU name? = I'm Cat, my boyfriend is Nick Name of your rabbit = Diesel Do you work, if yes what job do you do = I'm a full time mum, but ocassionally work as a temp secretary
Back