• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. KarenM

Freddie and his fluffy tummy

Freddie was 5 in September (crazy how fast time is going 😭) and he takes himself off upstairs every afternoon for a nap on the bed. 🥰
  2. KarenM

The E word.... is it too soon?

I know Easter is still a couple of months away but I popped in TK Maxx & their Easter goodies display is bigger than ever! So tempted to just fill my house with random rabbit related clutter. [emoji38] Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  3. KarenM

Freddie, the giant pain in my .....

I haven't bored you with cat photos in a while so here I am. Freddie was 4 last September & still changing so much. Getting hairier by the year! Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  4. KarenM

Christmas at the Tower of London

My first time at the Tower of London (even though I'm nearly 51 and have lived just outside London all my life). Me and my OH have a recently found interest in Tudor history (wow, it's so hard to follow though, lol!) so we were really pleased to see these here today. I can highly recommend...
  5. KarenM

Oliver (maine coon)

Oliver was 3 last month & has recently had a hair cut. I was looking back through my photos and can't believe how fluffy he got over winter though. Photo on the left was taken February this year & the other was this week. He doesn't even look like the same cat! Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
  6. KarenM

Anybody know what this plant is?

It's often found in the grass but also seems to appear on top of my bedding plants (now as flat as pancakes [emoji23])
  7. KarenM

William Lewis FAO Essex people

I've just seen on Facebook that William Lewis will be working at Tari Vets in Shenfield from 27th July. https://www.facebook.com/718424491947757/posts/1014036575719879/
  8. KarenM

Freddie's Coronavirus Advice

Important public service announcement!
  9. KarenM

Don't believe everything you see on FB

Boredom has truly set in when you see something on FB and decide to try it. Fake news!! [emoji23][emoji23]
  10. KarenM

Freddie & Oliver

Oliver turned 7 mths old last week and Freddie has been here over a year now. They're such a funny pair, complete polar opposites - both to look at and in character - and they never cease to make me laugh. Well apart from when my neighbour knocked a few days ago to tell me they'd squeezed...
  11. KarenM

The two stinkers

Just wanted to share this with you all. My favourite photo at the moment of the terrible twosome. [emoji7]
  12. KarenM

Oliver the Plum-less

Oliver was neutered yesterday; we wanted to wait as long as possible but poor Freddie was having to put up with a LOT of pestering from the ginger one who was starting to get too big for his boots. [emoji23][emoji23] The experience was totally different to Freddie's neuter. Oliver was an angel...
  13. KarenM

Funny face Friday

Rubbish photo but Freddie pulls the funniest faces. Share yours too!
  14. KarenM

Freddie and Oliver

I have a feeling Oliver is going to wear the trousers - already he's sleeping in all the best spots! Oliver is so different to Freddie. He plays fetch and loves to run around the house with toys in his mouth. These two always make me laugh when they play as they always stop what they're doing...
  15. KarenM

Kane's memorial urn

Apologies if anybody finds this upsetting, but I wanted to share this beautiful work of art with you all. We said goodbye to our dear gentle giant in June, and we wanted something extra special as a last resting place for his ashes. This has been handpainted for us by a lovely lady I found on...
  16. KarenM

Oliver (and big bro Freddie)

Oliver has been here 3 weeks now and is settling in so well in the mad house. [emoji23][emoji23] He and Freddie play so well & Bobbi (dog) is so gentle with him when it's just the 2 of them. We're still working slowly on intros between all 3 together (2 cats, 1 dog) as Bobbi is a bit boisterous...
  17. KarenM

Freddie's new friend U/D post 21

Maine coons are very addictive! Meet Oliver. I can't believe we've just got to a stage where we can walk around in bare feet without someone trying to eat our toes and now we're back to slippers on again. [emoji23][emoji23] Freddie seems soooo big now, we'd kind of got used to his size. He's...
  18. KarenM

Freddie's holibobs

We went away last weekend and left Freddie at the cattery. Do you think he missed us? [emoji23][emoji23]
  19. KarenM

#Caturday

It's hot here already and Freddie is curled up on the sofa. His tail is so fluffy he can barely see over it. [emoji23][emoji23] I hope you all keep cool. Xx
  20. KarenM

#Freddie Friday

Freddie says Fridays are for relaxing. Show me how your furries are spending their Friday.
Back