• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. yvette

Oil filled radiator

Would these be safe in a shed with my bunnies and stuff??
  2. yvette

Cheyne update...chronic kidney disease

Doing well. Vet won't give fortekor as no protein and low bp. Eating well..proper food monster and on the scrounge...following me everywhere..not a great deal of hay but good amount of greens and herbs and grass etc taken. Noticed his poops are small and dry so back to vets end of this week or...
  3. yvette

Hyoid calcification

My 3 year old French is has been listless and down. Took him to vets. Dental, xrays and bloods taken. Dental fine. But x-ray shows slight thickening of an inner ear, poss abscess and also calcification of hyoid bone. Cheyne still not doing much. I googled. Wish I hadn't. Has anyone any...
  4. yvette

Oval poops..vets

Taking my boy to the vets tomorrow. He's been a bit quiet and now passing oval poops. Eating well but not moving much unless it's for food and treats. I found a small blob of something like phlegm. I'm looking for some reassurance he's gonna be ok....
  5. yvette

Heya!!

Just logged in for a nosey!! Not been on for ages. Just to wish you all a Happy Christmas and a Very merry 2016. In the house here in Devon I now have six bunnies, since Cheyne got himself a wife from Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue. A beautiful English Lop i have named Eva.All black and very loving...
  6. yvette

Yvette.

I cant log in. :cry: Why is this?? Ive been a member since 2008.....
  7. yvette

hypospedias

Very shocked today as Ian rang me to let me know my Cheyne is a male. He has this condition hence we all thought he was a she. Anyone got any experience in this?
  8. yvette

Bunny news in Yvette's House

Well..I may have lost my Mrs Bun in August but in November, Cheyne arrived. Oddly enough the birthday week of BB and Bridge bunny Lilyshane...that's why Cheyne.She was unwanted..owner bred then didn't take dad out so.... She's a smashing girl..Frenchie cross...and I got a smashing electric shock...
  9. yvette

Mrs Bun

Passed away suddenly this evening. I died with her. Words cannot describe how I feel or felt about my 6 year old girl.
  10. yvette

Wood Lice in my bunny shed

Darned horrid pill bugs or cheesy bugs or wood lice are living rent free in my bunny shedand they are making me itch. Im scared..yes..scared that theyre gonna drop on my head or in my top or down my slippers. How can i get rid of them safely?? How do i search for a nest when theyre all over the...
  11. yvette

Treasure..pics added by Bunnymadhouse...

I have a new little girl. Her name is Treasure..she will be a year old at the end of March. Just not long been spayed by the fabulous Ian Sayers. She lives in my kitchen..been here with me since August and she's a rescue. The only snag is...I can't get her pic on as it's on my phone and view not...
  12. yvette

Has it really been TWO years, Lily??

Miss you terribly.Think of you everyday. Youd have been 5 years old now. 21.11.08-23.11.11 Time, sometimes the time just slips away And your left with yesterday Left with the memories I, I'll always think of you and smile And be happy for the time I had you with me Though we go our...
  13. yvette

Pasteurella infection in eye.

My 4 yr old nethie BB was diagnosed with pasteurella in his eye on tuesday. I noticed the weeping eye on sunday night so bathed it and booked to see the vet the tuesday as my vet Ian wasnt working the monday. By monday afternoon the eye was full of pus so I quickly arranged an appt and got him...
  14. yvette

Barnsley in Yorkshire...

Im going in May to visit Angie and other bunny mummies!! Theres a BARC Rock Night to raise funds for BARC and Im going to it!! Im so excited...its weeks away yet but if it was tomorrow I couldnt be more excited!! As you may know I have a BARC bunny..Little Miss who came to me a year ago in...
  15. yvette

Lily, My Lovely....

Its been a whole year since you left home. I daresay that time would have gone slower had you still been here, but hey. You and your darling brother had your 4th birthdays this week...Bittersweet to be happy yet sad at the same time. Your lovely vet said we were so lucky to have had you for your...
  16. yvette

Aggression

Little Miss has been with me for almost 10 months.Shes speyed, vacced and married to a really chilled, quiet wee man-bun and they live indoors. Ive moved them recently into the lounge.The tv, me and Rubes are there and the bunnies are enjoying their time being more sociable instead of under the...
  17. yvette

How does your work/job view your rabbits??

Or any other pet you have?? While bonding my 2, I was allowed to take mine in, which I did. Going on from a sick bunny thread, I would LIE through my teeth, or even make a deal to be allowed to take my pet to the vets or pop home to treat. What are your views and experiences??
  18. yvette

Whats your bunnies favourite biscuit??

My 2 appear to love custard creams......:oops::shock::roll:
  19. yvette

FAO Lobo and Cuteboyz

Ruby is a ten year old CAG.DNAd just recently,we discovered she is a girl so I was thrilled about that.No one knew her sex,not even the breeder and the shop named her Ruby. She belonged to my x fellas cousin.She rehomed to my ex and I got custody when we broke up. Shes thrilled Im home from...
  20. yvette

Have your buns had myxi?? Which vacc?

just curious.
Back