• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Soya milk and cereal

I caught my 4 year old son giving my house buns his left over cereal the other day (rice crispie's and soya milk) turns out he does it all the time! is this ok for my rabbits? They have not had any changes in there toilet habbits so hoping this is not causing them any harm.
  2. C

wooden floors and house bunny!

Hi there, i wonder if anyone can help me. My hand reared house bun Norris will not walk on wooden floor to the extent that if placed on it he panics and jumps on the first object he can find or just sits there scared. Norris is 7 years old very healthy and runs around fine on carpet and grass...
  3. C

flaky skin! any advise!

The past couple of days my house bun Norris has started getting a patch of white flaky skin and his hair is coming out more in this area. It is just wear his ears falls on his back if he lays down so could be his ears rubbing on his fur but he has never had this before. It does not seem sore...
  4. C

Help with Litter training and BITING! House rabbit

Hey everyone...Gloria is doing fantastc ill try and get some photos up here! one of her ears has lopped its so funny. Just wondered if anyone had any advise on litter training, shes quite good and goes in one area (although quite a big area) however every now and then ill wake up and find my...
  5. C

Should I be wooried? Baby Gloria update!

My little Gloria is doing so well, shes got a little bigger and her ears seem to have grown in a week and are starting to part (shes a lop ear) However when you stroke her she really is fur and bones! she has a tubby little belly on her but you can feel her bones on her back! My other rabbit...
  6. C

Bad belly! Wet Tail!

Little Gloria got herself into quite a mess this morning and i cant think why. She is only eating rabbit food and hay is there any thing elce that could cause it? She is running around happy now and her toileting is now fine. She is eating and drinking normally x
  7. C

Can we talk about Watership Down?

One of my all time favorite films, i could watch it every day and never get bored of it! Im sure im not the only one :D
  8. C

Photos my new Dwalf Lop! Advise any owners?

I have just purchaced a Dwalf Lop (well according to the pet shop its a lop) but her ears are not lopped, at what age do they drop? I bought her as a campion for my male black domestic rabbit Norris...any name suggestions for my little girl are mor ethen welcome!
  9. C

new Dwalf Lop! why are her ears not lopped?

Ive just purchaced a new dwalf lop (well thats what breed the pet shop owner said she was) however she does not have loped ears! Do there ears drop with age? i bought her as a campion for my house rabbit, a black Domestic named Norris, whom i hand reered. I know its naughty of me not to adopt...
Back