• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. happysaz133

I need some help rehoming my rabbits

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on in ages. Life got in the way. I wish I was here with happier news. It's looking like I'm going to need to rehome my animals. My heart is absolutely broken. There is a genuine reason for doing so and if anyone is interested in the bunnies I'm happy to let you know...
  2. happysaz133

Finlay the Nethie!

Well as you know, I lost Arran a few months ago now. There were no plans to get another bun as I had my two bonded pairs, which was fine. Then I saw this little dude in the adoption centre and well, it had to be done :roll: ;) He is so like Arran its uncanny! He's about 8 months old. His...
  3. happysaz133

Hay places

Hey guys! Haven't been around in ages, sorry! Just wondering which hay suppliers we all use. Hay for pets has put their delivery up to £10 and its just a bit much now. The Hay experts isn't an option either as their delivery is £13. Just looking for some other companies and I'll check if their...
  4. happysaz133

French Lops near Bournmouth

Can anyone help my find some French Lops close to Bournemouth? I know someone who was going to a breeder and I'm hopeful she's maybe changing her mind, and if I can find a pair of French Lops reasonably close, then she might just be persuaded fully. I know bunny runs can be done, but close is...
  5. happysaz133

Arran died

My sweet special little Nethie man left me earlier today :( He'd been having a few breathing troubles, on and off, and was right as rain this morning. He was going to the vet on Thursday but I think that combined with the heat was just too much for him :( He was 6. Arran by Niseag, on Flickr...
  6. happysaz133

Bobby's first time at the beach

Bobby is around 7 months old now, and is turning into a Lurcher rather than a greyhound! We've since found out his Dad was rough coated, so we suspect deerhound x greyhound now. Bobby is getting a wired coat! He absolutely LOVED the beach though, he thought it was the best place ever, and I was...
  7. happysaz133

Piggy Pigtures!

Some new pics or my 6 piggies :) I'm going to try and update this thread regularly, rather than starting a new one each time I have pics! :lol: Gremlin Deano Deano, Peggy and Hazelnut Then Deano moved in with Ringo, and thankfully, have been good buddies since! Peggy And the girls...
  8. happysaz133

My cats

Well, not the old boy because he didn't fancy pictures, but the girls! Dirty Skye! Rigsy enjoying the sunshine
  9. happysaz133

Islay, Jura & Arran

And here's the other photos taken recently, of the other three bunnies, Islay, Jura and Arran :) DSC_0002 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0017 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0020 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0022 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0024 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0026 by Niseag, on Flickr...
  10. happysaz133

Lewis and Ailsa in the sun

Lewis and Ailsa enjoying some time in the garden... DSC_0035 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0037 by Niseag, on Flickr Bobby took an apple outside, where Lewis found it! DSC_0039 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0042 by Niseag, on Flickr Tongue DSC_0043 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0051 by Niseag, on...
  11. happysaz133

Lewis has a heart shaped moult

:lol:
  12. happysaz133

Can you spare a vote?

Cheeky I know :) I entered Katy into a Facebook competition, but only the top 5 entries with the most votes will be considered for a prize. If we win, the dog food will be donated to the rescue Katy came from, which would be helpful to them. So if you have a spare few minutes, can you vote...
  13. happysaz133

Lucy, Katy & Bobby Blue - Doggy Pics - *NEW 16th July*

LOADS of pics this time!!! And I think I'll just update this thread each time I have new pics to share so if you like seeing them, check back :) Lucy is the brindle greyhound, Katy is the blonde lurcher and Bobby Blue is the greyhound puppy (5 months old). I went to a charity shop and bought 2...
  14. happysaz133

Newly bonded piggy boys!

Deano by Niseag, on Flickr Ringo by Niseag, on Flickr Deano & Ringo by Niseag, on Flickr Deano & Ringo by Niseag, on Flickr Deano & Ringo by Niseag, on Flickr Katy, Deano & Ringo by Niseag, on Flickr Katy, Deano & Ringo by Niseag, on Flickr Deano by Niseag, on Flickr Deano &...
  15. happysaz133

Introducing Deano, Peggy & Hazelnut - piggies!

I've actually had these guys a few weeks now, but only just realised I didn't introduce them yet, what with Todd and Bobby. I had planned to adopt Deano as company for Ringo. The lady who owned them was an alcoholic, and basically just upped and left them, leaving her sister to step in and...
  16. happysaz133

Bobby Blue - Greyhound Puppy

Well here he is! He is so like Todd, we decided Bobby would be a good name, because Todd's racing name was 'Threecastle Bob'. And when he sits up straight, his white patch makes a perfect 'T'. Blue as a second name as obviously he's blue! Lucy and Katy were narky with him on the first day, they...
  17. happysaz133

Todd is at Rainbow Bridge

Our gorgeous boy Todd was re-united with his first girlies Breagha and Maddy today. He'd had enough. The previous few days were filled with excessive amounts of all sorts of goodies he enjoyed - pigs ears, chicken nuggets, sausages, bacon, tripe sticks, schmakos, dentastix, lasagne, pasta, and...
  18. happysaz133

Bonding themselves

Has anyone tried this, as in, just letting the bunnies get on with bonding themselves? Someone I know through Facebook has around 30 rabbits, and they are all bonded together. She says whenever she gets a new one, she just puts it into the group and they bond themselves. Have a few scuffles...
  19. happysaz133

Dandelion and Gremlin now

They sure have changed a lot since their first thread... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?396362-Meet-Dandelion-and-Gremlin&highlight=gremlin To now...taken yesterday DSC_0001 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0003 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0018 by Niseag, on Flickr DSC_0019 by...
  20. happysaz133

Minstrel and Harriet the hamsters

I am going to create this thread just for hamster pics :) I don't take nearly enough as I used to! Anyway, so after Harriet's cage clean a few days ago, I took pics...this is her cage. DSC_0021 by Niseag, on Flickr Harriet is a very nervy little hamster. She doesn't bite, she leaps away from...
Back