• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

Rabbits New House!

thank you = have just been looking at snugglesafes on ebay, they look good! We are planning on covering the outside of the run with thick, waterproof material when we put them to bed at night so they should be ok I am probably worrying about nothing, but you hear such terrible stories about...
  2. L

Rabbits New House!

Hi Everyone, My lovely bunnies are moving to their new house this weekend - in the garden eek! They have a lovely big hutch with a run attached, we have double meshed the front and added an extra bolt so it should be safe! I am still a little worried about foxes as there seem to be a lot about...
  3. L

Buns Nails.

My vets only charge £5.50 to cut their nails so I leave it to them - much less scary that way!
  4. L

Cutest Rabbit in Pets at Home

Of course I would rather get one from a rescue centre as I have done before but we went to Pets at Home as it is our nearest and cheapest pet shop to buy supplies from and happened to have a look at their adoption centre. I would rather that the adoption centre was at the front of the store...
  5. L

Please Help - Advice Needed

Ha ha I could try that but not sure I could afford the mortgage myself, and the rabbits don't contibute to much! It's really upset me today, maybe we were just lucky that they haven't started chewing up until now for some reason but we work hard for what we have and will now have to replace the...
  6. L

Any more ideas? Thanks
  7. L

I have tried the apple stuff before and it doesn't work with mine - I will try some vinegar today - bet our flat will smell lovely! He must have eaten a fair amount if it was just him chewing it, I hope he is ok. If he carries on doing this every day then I wouldn't be suprised if it caused him...
  8. L

Do you keep them in the run all the time or just when you are out? Ours just seems to love running around all the time that I would be worried about restricting them.
  9. L

We have had Charles since Febuary and Primrose since May. They are both neutered house rabbits who have the run of our flat. Charles has always been a chewer however we have covered all the wires with casing and generally bunny-proofed the flat! Over the past 2 days Charles has eaten the back of...
  10. L

Available Rescue: Chips!!

Aw he is so lovely and fluffy, I want him! I would love to have some more but have been told I can't until we have a big garden, then I can have as many as I like! Plus Charles and Primrose decided to eat the sofas at the weekend so my O/H isn't too impressed with Rabbits at the moment!
  11. L

Ha ha I think my boyfriend would kill me though - I wonder if he would notice another little rabbit running around, he is so tiny and cute?!
  12. L

Is it mean to keep a bun by himself?

He isn't by himself though if he has his best friend to play with! Getting our house rabbit a wife was the best thing we ever did but it totally depends on the personality of the bun, if yours is happy then no need to worry!
  13. L

Pretty Girl Nushka

She is gorgeous, can't believe how much she looks like Primrose, and about the same age as well!
  14. L

We went to pets at home in redhill yesterday and in the adoption section was a lovely 3 month old male lionhead, all black and fluffy. He looked exactly like Charles but a different color. I really wanted to take him home with us but my boyfriend wouldn't let me! The writing next to him said...
  15. L

Great stocking fillers!! Burns herbal/carrot/wood treats

I have gone mine, thanks! They are going in the bunnies Xmas stockings!
  16. L

Update on Primrose

Here are some pictures of Charles and Primrose - who we adopted from Starlight's back in May. We were lucky as they fell in love straight away and are living happily ever after - their favorite games are tipping over the food bowl and lying in the mess, eating the curtains and chasing up and...
  17. L

House Rabbit and a Puppy?

Thank you for all your replies; It certainly gives me something to think about, as I did not think so many people would have successfull stories. As the buns are currently free-range and have the run of the living room, hallways and spare bedroom, would you suggest trying to make seperate...
  18. L

Great stocking fillers!! Burns herbal/carrot/wood treats

Hi Kris, Can I have one bag of herbal blend, one dandelion, one carrot treats and one hazel chew sticks, if you have enough left that is! If you do can you PM me your address and I will post you off a cheque tomorrow? Thanks.
  19. L

Wow Thistle that is amazing, you are very lucky they all get on so well. Thanks for all your replies, sounds like it won't be as impossible as I first thought, I will show the replies to my other half and see what he says!
  20. L

Does anyone have any ideas about this please - anything at all?! I really need to know if anyone has or / attempted this?! Thanks!
Back