• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. T

Available Individual: Neutered buck needs home

Hiya just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who offered help and a home for hutch, its a heartbreaking decision to make and a few of the santuarys i rang had made me feel wicked for giving him up, it was nice to know not everyone is like that! I have now found him a new permanent home...
  2. T

Hi Kay Thanks so much, I actually cant drive, so will have to find someone who can and ask them to take me, i'd bring him all the way just cos i want to say bye to him properly in a new home, let me find out if i can get a driver and get back to you, probably be tomorrow. tina x
  3. T

Hi Louise thanks so much for the offer, i really need to find him a longer term home as i'm going away in Jan to travel australia for a year. Tina x
  4. T

Hiya i got this posted here as i didnt want to be in the wrong forum with my initial post asking for help. Here are some pics of Hutch again,
  5. T

Rehoming advice needed urgently

i think i've worked it out...
  6. T

i do have pics of him, but i dont know how to post them!
  7. T

im in croydon, i have tried bobtails but they are shut until august, i tried the others from that list and got no response so am phoing again all day. He's a 2 year old lop eared called Hutch, he's been neutuered, and is very friendly (doesnt like being picked up so much, but will lay for hours...
  8. T

Hi I have a bunny which i knew i would need to rehome in six months as im going travelling, however last week I had to leave the place i was leaving at. I now need to find my bunny a new home asap, i have rung a few rescues but had no joy. Can anyone recommend a rescue i could try in the surrey...
  9. T

Do people give up their rabbits too easily?

I think its an interesting debate as to whether people just give up on pets since they cant be bothered with the hassle anymore or if they genuinely cant provide them with a loving home. Where the bunny or any other pet is bought for a child, i think the tendancy is that the novelty will wear...
Back