• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Rachypoo

Bunnies Sneezing for Months

Sneezing Hi - I have had two rabbits sneezing for months now!! I have paid out loads on vets bills and have got nowhere!! We even resorted to me injecting the bunnies twice a day with baytril - that didn't work. To be honest now I am just leaving it because the bunnies become very stressed with...
  2. Rachypoo

Hi - can I ask how you found out that your bunny was allergic to her hay? was it just a process of elimination?
  3. Rachypoo

Hi - thanks everyone for your advice! I have tried changing the litter and have gone from pellets, to sawdust and am now on some type of paper bedding. I shall try changing food and hay and also asking about allergies. Thanks again - it has been a great help
  4. Rachypoo

Hi - sorry this is a lengthy one but I'm getting a little stressed out by it now My bunny Perdy has been sneezing now for over 3 months!! She was originally with two other bunnies but neither of those started sneezing. I have now moved her with my latest bunny Charlie. For the first two weeks...
  5. Rachypoo

House bunny housing pics...help

This is mopsy, rupurt and charlie - who live in the kitchen (they just run around and cause a lot of havoc when your cooking)
  6. Rachypoo

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Rachel Area you live: lincoln Why did you choose your RU name? I've used this username for years and so don't like to change it so I don't forget which one is for which site Names of rabbits: Mopsy, Perdy, Rupurt and Charlie Do you work if yes what do you do: Trainee Accountant One thing...
  7. Rachypoo

Rabbit Cruelty

Thanks for the advise guys! I think your ideas are great so I'll get on to it today :)
  8. Rachypoo

Rabbit Cruelty

Hi guys! i really need your advice on this one! I have just been to my boyfriends parents house and they have two rabbits. Both in seperate cages. They are both rather large rabbits, one being in a cage smaller than an average guinea pig cage and the other in a small rabbit cage. The cage size...
  9. Rachypoo

Hi advise needed please

Hi Yeah I am thinking of removing the bullied rabbit who is a neutered doe. Then putting her with an unneutered buck who is just a little baby but, they have met each other and they get on really well when running round the lounge together. Do you think that the other 2 will miss her if we...
  10. Rachypoo

Hi advise needed please

Hi I have a bonded trio but, one of the bunnies is being bullied so, I have bought another bunny to bond with her. Do you think it would be ok to take the bunny away from the bonded trio to create to bonded pairs that live seperately? Thanks for any help that you can give me!!
  11. Rachypoo

Three's a Crowd

Hi I currently have a threesome but its two females and a male. I don't know about having two males but I'd think that once your youngest has been neutered then as they are used to each other anyway, they should get on fine.
  12. Rachypoo

those with housebuns....

I have managed to give up a corner in my kitchen, where the table is so, we now have to eat off our knees in the lounge. Plus my skirting boards are buggered as a result of this. I too have developed OCD cleaning the kitchen about twice a day and making sure there is no hay anywhere apart from...
  13. Rachypoo

Poor Billy advice needed

Hi I've had three rabbits done now and two of them (females) just slept all night and didn't get up till the morning on only ate when I put the food next to them. My male though ate straight away but then he never stops eating. I'd wait until the anasthetic wears off and try to feed him in the...
  14. Rachypoo

Bonding Issues

Hi everyone - I am having a bit of a problem with my bunnies! Is anyone able to give some advise please? I have a bonded trio, two females and a male. They all get on fine but one female is being left out and gets picked on some times. Due to this fact I bought another rabbit (charlie a Nethie)...
  15. Rachypoo

House Bunny Housing

My bunnies live in the kitchen - a bit wierd but it works very well!! They don't have a cage or anything just a little bed to sleep in a a few tunnels
  16. Rachypoo

What is it you love about rabbits?

I absolutely love bunnies - they all have such great personnalities and provide hours of entertainment!! They are such an under rated animal people just find it hard to believe that they can be fun but then - those people have either kept one in a cage and only brought it out when they can be...
  17. Rachypoo

Princess Is Poorly u/d Vets again 30/5

Hi I'm pleased to hear that Prin is doing well - I hate it when they get ill its the worst feeling ever! I see that your vets was rubbish and so was just wondering which one you went to as I'm in Lincoln so don't really want to be at that rubbish one So pleased that Prin is ok :D:D:D:D:D
  18. Rachypoo

Hello

I don't seem to be able to get any of my pictures on here which is a bit rubbish! I will try a bit later when Jordan is home - he does know more about computers than me!
  19. Rachypoo

Hello

Hello Rabbits United Forum I have joined your very cool forum to get advise on the small things that worry me about my much loved bunnies, Mopsy, Perdy, Rupurt and Charlie. Mopsy and Rupurt are huge French Lops with just as big personnalities to match, Perdy is my very timid Alaskan and Charlie...
  20. Rachypoo

Time to be neutered? Naughty bunny!

Hi I have a 5 month old bunny and as soon as his balls appeared he started being very naughty, and continuously humping my other rabbits which caused a lot of conflict. I took him to the vets to be neutured as soon as was possible and when he came back he was so much better. The humping and...
Back