• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Clairabow

Just Coz Their Gorgeous

Just thought i'd post these pics of me buns coz they're so lush Doris Jane
  2. Clairabow

Bloomin Ebay!!!!!

Was looking on ebay for an indoor cage and came across this i cannot beleive that people are getting away with this. i was gonna send them a message but not sure if there is anything else that i can do. :evil:
  3. Clairabow

Hooray Doris Is Feeling Better

Doris was spayed on Friday and has been poorly all weekend but is feeling much better today and is enjoying her new cage :D Couldnt get any pics of Jane (Doris's sister) as shes hiding under the sofa and wont come out!!!!! Back to her usual little self. :lol:
  4. Clairabow

neuter recovery advice PLEASE!!!!!

Hi my two lille girlies have been spayed today. I couldnt collect them until later as they are so small vet wanted to keep them longer. Anyhow they are now home and we have had a little ordeal. Both are pooping fine. They were starting to lick their stitches so i tried to put the cone on...
  5. Clairabow

Dog Cage Collection Trays

Hi Guys :wave: Can anybody help me with what you stand your dog crates in as they dont have a lip on the bottom. I have been looking for a giant plastic collection type tray that i can stand cage in but cant see one anywhere. I just know i am gonna spend all my time sweeping up straw and hay...
  6. Clairabow

Can Buns Eat Turnip??????

can buns eat turnip?????
  7. Clairabow

Emergency supplies

My babies are being spayed on 17th oct and i was wondering what supplies i should have to hand just in case. I am buying a dog crate for them and was wondering where i can get some of the soft ped bed people use on here.
  8. Clairabow

Indoor Cage

My bunnies are being spayed on 17th October and as they are currently in an outdoor two storey hutch with ramp and also because of the cold weather i was thinking of keepig them inside for a week. I have been looking at indoor rabbit cages but they look small (although i have two very small...
  9. Clairabow

Grooming Success

After weeks of trying we have eventually managed to get Doris to sit still and let us groom her she even snuggled into me like a baby and had a little tickle:D Naughty mammy didnt wait till Jane had finished cleaning her lips of peach juice :lol: Rock-a-bye-baby
  10. Clairabow

HELP!! Bald Spots U/D Pics

I got back from holiday last Sun and noticed my two 4 month old does not getting along as nicely as they had been. My mam and dad said they had not been fighting whilst i was away however Jane (the black one) was mounting the Doris (grey one) over her face. On checking them the next day i...
  11. Clairabow

can rabbits eat radish???

I decided to get a new veggie for my rabbits today and have bought radish's but have now been told they shouldnt eat it is this right??? If they cant eat the radish can they eat the green bits??
  12. Clairabow

1st Time in Garden Pics

My OH finally finished off blocking off the garden and so our little babies were allowed out of their run for the first time and they went CRRAAAZZYY!!! :lol: thought id share some pics with you all as it really put a smile on my face seeing them so happy. :D. Sorry there's so many and i hope i...
  13. Clairabow

little treasures

managed to get some up to date pics of my buns. they have been with us 3 weeks now and are already part of the family. [/IMG] [/IMG] i really hope they work its really confusing getting pics on here :)
  14. Clairabow

neuting

I have two doe's only 8 weeks old, they are sisters from same litter. They are best of friends and i am wondering if i will need to have them neuted? I was also wondering how old they can be before they can have their vac's. As you can see im new to this whole bunny thing. Claire
  15. Clairabow

Ant Problem

Hi can anybody advise me of what i can do. i have two 8 week old netherland dwarfs and have just been out to clean their feeding bowl out and there were ants all over their uneaten food. After further invstigation there seems to be a lot of them underneath the newspaper in the bottom of the...
  16. Clairabow

Im A New Mummy - Whoohooo!!!

Hi all :wave: Ive just joined this forum after reading it for many weeks. I bought my bunnies when they were just born and can collect them on Saturday which me and my littleun, Kieron, are very excited about. I have always wanted a rabbit and as im not allowed to have any more children it...
Back