• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. flying_solo

Because of my hobby I cant re-home a rabbit

From aslong as i can remember i have loved animals of al sorts, it was always my passion to be a vet, during my process of getting the correct experince i did a stint at a local falconry centre. I was a bit dubious to begin with but soon feel in love with it, not really the hunting aspect more...
  2. flying_solo

Older Male Bunny Wanted

Not sure where to put this I am desperatly seeking an older male bunny 5+ as my female 7yrs, neutured and vacs has just lost her friend, and really needs a partner for the winter. Willow came to be as an agressive un bondable bunny, but well she has turned into a sweetie so temperament is not...
  3. flying_solo

Uh Oh!

Uh Oh, as it says in my title, not sure wheather to be happy or sad little millie(little coz smaller than willow) is a slightly mad, barmy bunny, and as they do one day managed to escape, was out for 2 days! coming back to garden and hutch but bolting just before some1 could catch her, so the...
  4. flying_solo

Hello

Hello, I have just joined, hoping to get some identifications on what crosses my beautiful beasts could be (find pics in pic section) sophie
  5. flying_solo

Beautiful Beasts

Hello I have just joined this forums to share the love of bunnies :) I currently have 3 beautiful beasts, Willow 8, Millie 6(willows daughter, dad was show starin mini lop), Zeke (been told he is a belgium hare cross???, not convinved) 10months one fo the reason for posting on here is to find...
Back