• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's at it again!

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
After a nice relaxing few hours in the evening on the freshly cut lawns, madam would like to say that being a rabbit is exhausting work.....
20240413_201355.jpg
Also, a few photos taken just moments earlier in what was a very pleasant evening here...
20240413_191613.jpg

Attachments

• 20240413_185122.jpg
    20240413_185122.jpg
    593.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20240413_191555.jpg
    20240413_191555.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 7
Oh my gosh, Flo. 😍 Bertie seems to be checking on her. 😂

What a lovely garden for them. I'm surprised they haven't eaten those cornflowers!
Thank you. Yes bertie was making sure Flo was ok and giving her a good old wash. Poor Bertie had had a traumatic previous 24 hours with his annual vet check up. There was nothing wrong with Bertie following the check up. He is absolutely healthy, but it's the trip to and from the vet that absolutely stresses him out massively. He was extremely stressed both at the vet and once he got home and it took several hours for him to settle. His heart rate goes massive and he just lies down and doesn't move.

Flo must trust you a lot to be that relaxed after her excursion outside! Bertie has his hands full keeping his eyes on Flo. They have a great bond. Sorry Bertie gets so stressed.

I think if Bertie had been in the same position as Flo it would've had some effect on your heart rate as well! 😵‍💫😄
I often chuckle at the assertion made these days about pets having a calming effect on blood pressure...surely those statements aren't made by rabbit owners! 🙄

I love that second photo of them in the garden. That's framing quality, that one! 🥰

Thank you. Yes bertie was making sure Flo was ok and giving her a good old wash. Poor Bertie had had a traumatic previous 24 hours with his annual vet check up. There was nothing wrong with Bertie following the check up. He is absolutely healthy, but it's the trip to and from the vet that absolutely stresses him out massively. He was extremely stressed both at the vet and once he got home and it took several hours for him to settle. His heart rate goes massive and he just lies down and doesn't move.
Oh, poor Bertie. I'm so sorry he gets so incredibly stressed going to and from the vets and that it took him so long to settle. :(

Back