• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by *Willow*

1. W

Moulting bunnies!

thanks for the Replies i was startign to panic...thought willow would be bald soon!!!!!!!!!!!!;)
  2. W

Moulting bunnies!

hi i Have had my french lop for 2 years now..he is an indoor bunny. He seems to be moulting more than usual we brush him everynight and he seems to still have loads of loose hair all the time! Is this normal because i never ever remember him moulting this much :( thanks
  3. W

looking for female Lop

lol yes, im sure she will be very grateful. thanks for the help.
  4. W

looking for female Lop

Do you run this rescue home? If so could i ask a few questions to you or should i contact them direct? thanks
  5. W

looking for female Lop

Amber looks gorgeous....x
  6. W

looking for female Lop

Hertsfordshire!
  7. W

looking for female Lop

hi, Im after a spayed female lop to bond with my male french lop. He is an indoor bunny and needs some company. If anyone knows anyone who is looking to rehome a bunny please let me know..thanks in advance!
  8. W

Available Rescue: URGENT PLEA - 40 buns taken into rescue update post 670

hi Im after a spayed female french lop to bond with my male Lop! if anyone knows of any around please let me know thanks
  9. W

does anyone keep there rabbits indoors?

i make sure to take allergy tablets before visiting people with cats. these work up to a point. but if i touch them i end up getting the allergies anyway. saying that when i visit my family who have cats and dogs i normally stay for 2 weeks, i take allergy tablets for a week or so then i seem to...
  10. W

yes it would of happened by now..when im around cats it happens within a couple of hours. and maybe its not an asthma attack as such but it is a severe allergy!
  11. W

I have got a house Bunny, he runs freely round my flat but during the day (when im not home) i close a few doors so he doesnt go in and chew cables. He is a very happy boy. he has our spare room as his room. i have bought a dog crate for him and this has his litter tray in and water and hay. I...
Back