• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by twobunnies&apony

1. twobunnies&apony

Hay - Timmy Stopped Eating

Timmy is generally a good hay eater until recently. About a month ago he went off it and I thought it was because he was moulting as he can be a bit funny at coat change time. Anyway it became apparent he needed his teeth doing so I booked him in and all was done last Thursday (feel bad that I...
  2. twobunnies&apony

Who is it...

I think I know the one you mean but can't find it. it was a beautiful construction like a massive summer house with storage at one end and indoor space for buns at the other with a very large aviary space in the middle, half turfed, half paved with tree trunks for buns to play on. It was at the...
  3. twobunnies&apony

Rehomed: Madeline ...single spayed female ..4 yr old

Great news :D Hope she moves to her new home in time for Christmas.
  4. twobunnies&apony

Rehomed: Sugar plum ........now been here 12 months .

Fantastic news. I am so pleased for Sugar Plum. Can we have pics please? :D
  5. twobunnies&apony

Bereaved rabbit

BARC near Barnsley. Angie has lovely cheeky buns :D. http://barnsleyanimalrescue.org.uk/
  6. twobunnies&apony

Winter advice needed please

Do you put the wheat bags in with the bunnies? Not sure they are really safe for buns.
  7. twobunnies&apony

Thinking About Adopting Some More Rabbits - advice please

Damage may already be done to the existing very happy pair.
  8. twobunnies&apony

Rehomed: Rick - 1 year old male rabbit - SURREY

He is gorgeous. Hope he finds a home soon. :D
  9. twobunnies&apony

Rehomed: Baby Bingo - Spayed Girl, York

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
  10. twobunnies&apony

Gauge of Wire

Can get half inch square in 16g so may go for that. Will 16g be OK? Has anyone used anything thicker or is this fairly standard?
  11. twobunnies&apony

Gauge of Wire

Hi I am planning a new run and I am wondering if 16g wire would be OK? Also what size of holes would be OK? Is an inch square suitable? Thanks Pam
  12. twobunnies&apony

Available Rescue: When will it be our turn? Leisl and Gretl

Such gorgeous girls. Good luck sweeties :love:
  13. twobunnies&apony

bunny hopp ups

Cheeky bun!:D
Back