• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Tracy

1. T

Ok guys have you been taking cuteness pills?

Hello Moondust :wave::love: I've not been on RU for absolutely ages, but have popped along especially to see beautiful little Moondust. :love: (after a tip-off from Jill :D) Moondust was one of my foster babies and was with me before she moved onto Honeybunnies. It's lovely to see her so...
  2. T

Endeavour and Eliza Doolittle-U/D 29/4-13 More Pics Added :-)

Beautiful couple :love: and what a wonderful environment you've created for them. The hay looks yummy :love:
  3. T

Anakin the Invisible and his Eloise

Sleep well beautiful boy. xx
  4. T

Anarchy .. having emergency surgery now....Liver torsion. He's gone

I'm so very sorry Alison. Thinking of you. xx
  5. T

Why Roo....Why???

Yes, Roo is the white bunny in the photo, looking very proud of the mess he's made. Sugar is at the back, staying well out of it. :lol: I can just imagine him saying that. :lol:
  6. T

Why Roo....Why???

I don't know why he's suddenly become such an obsessive digger. The digging I can cope with, but for him to then wee on the hay once it is all over the floor, that's just dirty. :roll: His partner Sugar is such a clean and tidy girl, Roos dirty antics must drive her mad. :lol:
  7. T

Lord Herbert's Photoshoot This Afternoon

Beautiful :love: He really is a stunning lad.
  8. T

Eliza Doolittle

Awwww what a beautiful couple they make. :love:
  9. T

Eliza Doolittle

What a pretty little girl. :love: The last photo made me laugh :lol:
  10. T

Snoopy and Chocolate Fudge Cake

I'm so sorry to hear about Peanut Butter, I've not been on RU for a while so I am behind with news. The photos of the happy couple are lovely :love: I'm glad that Snoopy has found happiness again.
  11. T

Rachel and Charlie - photos of Charlie added plus a spot the bunny pic of Rachel ;-)

Yes he is like Frosty, without the hairstyle!! :love:
  12. T

Rachel and Charlie - photos of Charlie added plus a spot the bunny pic of Rachel ;-)

:lol: She thinks I can't see her, she doesn't realise she has sticky up ears. Sometimes she'll spy on me and I can just see one eye peeping over the top of the tray. :lol:
  13. T

Some photos of Charlie. :love: And one of Rachel :love::lol: The only time I see her close up is either tucked behind the hay tray, or as a brown blurr as she bolts through the hatch, across the run and into the hideout, which is her second favourite hiding place.
  14. T

Rehomed: Ursula, small spayed female, 9 mths old, Worksop, Nottinghamshire

So glad that Ursula has found a new home. You have definitely done the right thing for Ursula, although a very hard decision for you I am sure. Some bunnies just won't accept each other, no matter how long or hard you try to make it happen. Take no notice of the nasty comments you have...
  15. T

Timmy's gone

I'm so sorry that you had to say goodbye to Timmy. Thinking of you. xx Sleep well Timmy. xx
Back