• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by ToniB64

1. T

Rosie's new husbun Gizmo

Rosie with her new husbun Gizmo, doesn't she look happy :D Is this love :love:
  2. T

Rosie's new husbun Gizmo

This is Rosie and new husbun Gizmo, very happy together.:D Is this :love: or what.
  3. T

Rehomed: Rosie - Walsall RSPCA

Rosie's new home Rosie is happy with her new husbun Gizmo. She has plenty of rooms to run around and has become a lot more daring!! She has her five a day and can definatley see in the dark with the amount of carrots she has gotten through! She is settling well but doesn't really know what to...
  4. T

Do i get a friend

He is actually in the vets as we speak. I didnt realise that he would be hormonal for a couple of weeks, so by then it would be easier for my daughter to understand he needs company. I thought he would need company sooner than that, thanks for your help. Have looked through the bunnies for...
  5. T

Do i get a friend

We adopted Gizmo, who is 4 months, about a month ago, to be a friend with Charlie who was 5, unfortunately Charlie died suddenly on Saturday. When we found them Gizmo was snuggled up with him, they had bonded really well. He has seemed fine until today (Tuesday) and i have noticed he seems a bit...
  6. T

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Toni Bacon Age:45 Location: Wolverhampton, West Mids Bunny names: Gizmo and Charlie (who died on Sat 06-02-10) Job: stay at home mum, help husband run plumbing business Something you dont know about me: I was born in Germany but i'm not German.
Back