• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Thunder

1. T

Putting two females together

My female lays down by the other rabbits cage, and the other one sits in her cage the other side. I have seen no aggression between them.
  2. T

Putting two females together

I have recently taken on another female rabbit, and was wonder if i could put 2 females together in one cage/run. I have put the cage with the new rabbit next to the run of the other female rabbit so they can see each other and smell each other and they seem to be getting on ok. She was in...
  3. T

Male and Female rabbits

Sorry if this sounds a daft question, but if you have a female rabbit that has been neutered, do you have to get the male rabbit done as well before they can live together?
  4. T

New to owning Rabbits and G.pigs - Advice required

Hi, i am new to owning rabbits and g.pig and i am looking for some advice on general feeding tips. What fruit and vegetables can they eat. I have feed them carrots, cabbage, spinage, cucumber. What else can they eat? I rescued one boy g.pig who has been done and them got a female. These two...
Back