• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by The Kids

1. The Kids

First bonding session - updated had 2nd

ok thats great thank you again for your help :)
  2. The Kids

Today I've done a 2nd session of bonding. Started out with them eating together all very calm, bit of grooming of themselves & each other. Then after about half hour Lilly started the nipping & some humping this time. After humping they laid together for a while or apart then all of a sudden...
  3. The Kids

thank you for your tips & advice. I will take them on board and keep going :)
  4. The Kids

Hi, I had my first bonding session with Lilly & Blossom today. Started off with them both in my hall way (as it is rather small!) At first Blossom went to Lilly & Lilly just sat there & let Blossom move round her etc. Blossom even washed her briefly. (Lilly is human timid but Blossom isnt)...
  5. The Kids

Cleaning & nests question....??

I've not been on here in ages & I apologise for that...so..... Hi :wave: everyone hope you are all well?! :) I've got a quick question just to see what you all do..... At least 2 of my buns usually have a lovely nest/bed made in their bedrooms & as long as it is dry & clean I leave it. Do you...
  6. The Kids

Slugs and Snails

:lol: Mental image of your house being wrapped in copper tape!! :lol: My buns are at my mum's at the mo while we sort the garden out, my mum doesnt seem to get them in her garden, maybe we should all go use her garden for the buns??!!! :lol:
  7. The Kids

My new rabbit blog!

I've linked you to my blog! I'll link others too as I come across them x
  8. The Kids

My new rabbit blog!

aww thank you!
  9. The Kids

Slugs and Snails

I've got a dog so cant put pellets down. My father in law says they wont cross over copper?? Not sure how I put copper round them all though???!!! :?
  10. The Kids

My new rabbit blog!

I hope i'm posting this in the right place?!! I have just started a blog for my bunyips! Thought you might like to have a look??!!:) http://thekidsandthedog.blogspot.com/
  11. The Kids

Puddles Babies grew up a bit.......

awww! I'm in love!! How sweet!
  12. The Kids

My Hare Tattoo! Second session, colored bunny!

WOW! Thats fab! I absolutely love it!
  13. The Kids

Slugs and Snails

I'd be interested to know too as i hate them! Blossom doesnt seem to mind them but I kno Ebony hates them!
  14. The Kids

Snotty nose & sneezing question & help please! UPDATE!

thank you very much for the advise the bathroom one would probably be easiest to do. I have totally cleaned out his cage to try & get rid of any dust from the other hay & he now has the hay I bought previous which he loves. He's had yesterdays & todays entibiotics & is looking alot chirpier...
  15. The Kids

Snotty nose & sneezing question & help please! UPDATE!

We've been to the vets & he said that he thinks Oscar has had an infection probably when he was a baby before I got him & its stayed in his sinuses. He's given me some antibiotics & I'm taking the hay away I bought incase its aggrivating it & he should be fine. Phew!!! My poor boy! He's so...
Back