• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by the happy bee

1. T

Separating a sick bunny from partner

I managed to take them both together but now need to separate them for the evening to get a urine sample from Bella. They wanted to keep her in and do it themselves but said Marlon couldn't stay with her as they wouldn't know who they were getting a sample from so I brought them home instead and...
  2. T

Separating a sick bunny from partner

Hello don't know if anyone remembers me but my Bella has suddenly gone off her food and isn't looking too happy. Taking her to the vet in a few minutes but as I'm having to get a taxi I'm not going to be able to take her hubby Marlon too. If they decide to keep her in (I have a feeling it may...
  3. T

Martha

Big *hugs* to both you and Nomad.
  4. T

Trouble with tissue boxes

This morning I was lying in bed when I heard what sounded like a bunny cage trashing. I went to investigate and found is was actually that poor Bella had got a tissue box stuck on her head and was flailing around in a panic trying to get it off. I tore the box and set her free but I feel so...
  5. T

Funny Dougal

That's a great shot! :lol:
  6. T

Last BiBi pics for 2006.

Have a great new year both of you!
  7. T

Mocha, Spice, & Zoey

Aww, snow bunnies!
  8. T

Jasper & Moo-moo's present

Aww! I think the fushia is perfect on Jasper, not the most manly colour in the world but he makes it work! :lol:
  9. T

Dukie, the most chilled out cat in the world!!!!!

I'm mostly not a cat person but he's lovely!
  10. T

I Turn My Back For Two Minutes.....

Nah, look at him! He's innocent. It was those naughty pixies again wasn't it, Sir Vic?! :wink:
  11. T

BiBi singing carols

That's so cute, I'd given them lots of carrots if they weren't so far away.
  12. T

Just want to say....

Merry Christmas!
  13. T

Merry Nosemas!

One Nose: Two Noses:
  14. T

Egg and Tuesday playing...

They're so cute! Love Tuesday's feet at the end of the tunnel.
Back