• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Tamsin

1. Tamsin

Have you got video of....

Thank you, posting here is fine if that's okay or I can pm you my email adddress - whichever is easier for you. He send me a little more info on what they are covering. So they want to show communication/behaviour signals. Also does anyone have a video or their bun eating cecotropes to hand? I...
  2. Tamsin

Have you got video of....

A vet's approached me looking for video for a rabbit welfare evening they are organising. Has anyone got good clips that demonstrate any of the below? "fear, distress, pain, territorial behaviour, happiness and enjoyment" So, perhaps stomach pressing when unwell, running to hide, territorial...
  3. Tamsin

Mods

Can you try again now? See if I've fixed it :)
  4. Tamsin

I would to request how I can post 3755 Words

It's not possible to change the character limit on a post. I'd suggest writing it in word and then you can post the first half and then straight after the next next - then the two posts will appear at the start of a topic. You can go back and edit a post to add photos etc. if you need to. I hope...
  5. Tamsin

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Can you give me an example of a post that happening on?
  6. Tamsin

Did you get an error message?
  7. Tamsin

I've also tweaked the email settings, gmail in particular seemed to be marking things as spam or not accepting them at all, so if you weren't getting notifications and now are let me know. Or you you still aren't getting any you think you should be let me know too 😂
  8. Tamsin

So fussy, is that a better shade of yellow 😜
  9. Tamsin

That's UK time? Just checking and I'll report it back :)
  10. Tamsin

More things tweeked. Including enabling nginx (which is apparently performance enhancing!). Let me know the results :)
  11. Tamsin

Thank you very much, I've passed that on to the tech support.
  12. Tamsin

I'm not getting responses that slow, I think I keep logging on the quietest times though at the moment about 3s is the max I get. Tweaking servers is not my area though. If you catch it slow again and don't mind taking another screen shot I'll send that through to the host.
  13. Tamsin

Is anyone still getting actual timeout errors or is it just not as quick as you'd like?
  14. Tamsin

More settings have been tweeked. Let me know, good or bad, how you are finding it after the time of this post :)
  15. Tamsin

I've opened a ticket to ask the host to look at it. I'm guessing the server set up needs some tweaking but that's best done by people that know what all the buttons do. I will keep you updated :)
Back