• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sooz

1. S

The RSPCA PTS Girls Have Just Arrived (couple of photos added p26)

Sorry for my delayed response, I ended up going in to labour on Tuesday and my little girl has kept me busy since (plus the hospital wouldn't let me out until Friday afternoon)! Thanks for the update, they are stunning little things and thank you so much for organising help for them, I was...
  2. S

2 rabbits needing urgent help in Sussex.

Thanks for every ones help & assistance in this matter, fingers crossed everything comes together for them tomorrow. :wave:
  3. S

I've just replied to her email after calling my friend and have passed her number on. She is clarifying things with the RSPCA tomorrow, so have asked Jenny to call her then. Incidentally her twin sister works at Seers Croft vets which is the one Jenny uses, but not the one my friend works for...
  4. S

Aggression I believe but my friend believes it is down to a lack of handling and the RSPCA don't have the time to work with them. They need a fosterer or rescue who has experience with rehabilitation, or an experienced owner.
  5. S

I should think the RSPCA would cover vet costs or my friend would deal with them until they were passed into the care of another rescue but I would be wary of taking them on a foster basis before a rescue has agreed to take them on. My friend has health checked them and said they look perfect...
  6. S

happy_hoppers@yahoo.co.uk if they are not on the forum. Thank you x
  7. S

Myself please. :wave:
  8. S

Thank you, I've shared it on FB too and am about to try our Twitter account. If people are able to share on FB/Twitter, please do. The RSPCA would take them back if someone rehomed and couldn't cope. I think the adoption fee would be waved in this case too.
  9. S

It's also 200 odd miles away from me, but she's desperate and didn't know who else to call.
  10. S

Hi all, I've just had a call from one of my friends who is a vet in Horsham, West Sussex. Her surgery does a lot of work with the RSPCA in that district and she has just gone in to do some operations and been informed of two rabbits who are due to be PTS (in other words, they have asked her to...
  11. S

Paralysed rabbits

Jay at Ebony Eyes has a lot of experience with rear leg paralysis.
  12. S

How do you get rabbit wee out of carpets?

The 1001 pet stain remover liquid has done amazing things on our spare room carpet, but it's navy blue, it's not as good on lighter colours.
  13. S

If one rabbit needs to go to the vet, do you take the other?

I have a trio and they all go together most of the time, but their moods change with the season so often it depends on who is ill and who is alpha rabbit at the time, as some combinations mean a falling out is very unlikely.
  14. S

Treatment for Cylap rection? - Picture link

It does mention it incase of human injection, which is interesting. :?
Back