• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sky-O

1. S

Jenna 5-17-08 to 10-9-23

I’m so very very sorry MimzMum. What a huge hole has been left in your home. Please know you’re in my thoughts. RIP Jenna. Xx
  2. S

Sky- My Rock. 06-10-2005 - 28-08-2013 *Video added post 85*

Thank you all so much for caring enough and taking the time to reply. Anniversaries are hard but ten years felt a lot harder than nine, and many others.
  3. S

My very good boy. It’s been exactly ten years since you left. That’s all the time in the world, and no time at all. My life has moved on. It’s grown around my grief. But the grief is still there and I still miss you deeply. I also still feel you though. You were, and have stayed, my best ever...
  4. S

Does the deep heartache ever end

I’m so sorry to hear you lost a loved one in such a traumatic way. Three weeks is no time at all. This is such early days for you, so all you can do at the moment is be kind to yourself and just focus on getting through. There’s an image I want to share about grief, but can’t find it. This is...
  5. S

Snuggles keeps humping the other bunnies

I fully agree with this. The disruption is likely to mean they can’t fully work out what their relationship will be, so will continue to have these ‘debates’ about it.
  6. S

Snuggles keeps humping the other bunnies

They can mount for dominance. Are they figuring out their hierarchy? How is Lucky reacting to it?
  7. S

Rabbit safe house plants

Well I’m glad I posted and asked! Mine are not remotely sensible about what they eat (their preferred things to eat are non-eatable things). I guess I’ll have a houseplantless house, which is fine. I’m growing chillis in my kitchen currently, maybe I could be growing other things around my...
  8. S

Rabbit safe house plants

**This isn’t dietary because I don’t want the bunnies to eat the plants, I just want to not panic if they get a leaf or something.** I’m terrible for keeping plants alive, but would love some plants in my house. What are easy/pretty bunny safe plants you have in your home? Bonus points for...
  9. S

Memories of bunnies

I really feel for you here. I imagine that adds to the feelings of loss around them. Could you maybe keep a diary? Maybe just a sentence on each, every day, so one day you’ll have that? Maybe particularly focusing on what they did and what you felt, because it sounds like your autobiographical...
  10. S

Rabbit steroid question

Oh. Sorry. Like with Jane, it was never steroids that eventually took the rabbit. My longest was eleven months, and he died in a horrific accident. The others had their lives extended by months. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.
  11. S

Rabbit steroid question

I use them as last line (ie, steroids or death) and typically they stay on them for the rest of their life. I’ve never had a rabbit start steroids and successfully gone off them. I had a bunny on them for nearly a year, so they can really make a world of difference.
  12. S

Talking bunny?

I am loving your posts. My current two are far too Dopey to manage smithing, but they definitely have their own associations to words.
  13. S

Talking bunny?

I follow quite a lot of dogs and cats who use sound buttons to communicate. The cats, in particular, are amazing (mostly because I’d never have expected they would). ‘What about Bunny’ is one of my favourites-. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084851116422 Let’s Go Rip-...
  14. S

My Very Good Friend. I dreamt about you last night. It’s been nearly ten years and you felt exactly the same. Nearly ten years, and still sometimes it catches me off guard that you’re not here- same as them all, really.
  15. S

Endeavour 3rd March 2013 - 22nd March 2023

I’m so very sorry Jane. I know your grief will be deep right now, after the loss of a magnificent friend. Please be gentle with yourself. Binky Free Handsome boy. X
Back