• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by sdf76

1. S

My Rabbits would love this furniture,is the paint safe?

it's probably safe for rabbits if its safe for children as most paints which are safe for children,say safe for children and animals when dry. I would phone their head office to check. sue:wave:
  2. S

Our Bunny/house sitter has cancelled

what county do you live in? Gloucestershire? How long are you going for? sue:wave: would you want someone to sleep in your house the whole time or would you be happy for someone to call in twice a day for a while?
  3. S

Hello everyone :-D

Hello and welcome to RU:) sue:wave:
  4. S

GUTEN TAG from Germany

Guten Tag! I Can't speak German but my daughter (bunlover on here ) does. Welcome to RU.:) sue:wave:
  5. S

I need some EC advice please

I guess you could use lots of shredded newspaper topped with hay in his litter tray with a bowl of straw next to it? sue:wave:
  6. S

Volunteer day at Windwhistle Warren. Sunday 28th August.. 25 challenge points!.

Yes i'm ok to give lifts to Alice's and back from Gloucester station on sunday 28th Aug. :) Please could those wanting a lift pm me with approx what time trains they are planning to catch? (before buying tickets so we can co-ordinate if others are coming too, please) I will be at Gloucester...
  7. S

Do your rabbits like...

ours used to be out in all weathers despite the option to come indoors. sue:wave:
  8. S

Disgraceful Hutch Sizes

a pet shop in Quedgeley is selling 2ft 6ins hutches:( not much bigger than a microwave!:evil:these ones... The Orpington 30ins hutch for outdoor rabbits with felted roof-see below http://www.hutchcompany.co.uk/product.php?pid=56 could you all write to this company The Happy Hutch Co as well...
  9. S

U/D: Me and my sister caught a stray bun!!

Have you checked the lost pet online sites too? The owner may have posted there or the rabbit may have run a fair way from home especially if chased and the owner may have put notices up in another vets/local shop. If he's thin i suspect he's escaped a while ago. sue:wave...
  10. S

Merlin not eating?

sorry I can't advise but bumping this up for you sue:wave:
  11. S

Maisie

bumping this up for you so others with more experience than me may be able to help. sue:wave:
  12. S

Volunteer day at Windwhistle Warren. Sunday 28th August.. 25 challenge points!.

Oh OK- thankyou for that. sue:wave:
  13. S

Dirty Chin?

sorry I can't answer your query but maybe someone else on here knows? sue:wave:
  14. S

Nursing Myxi

sending vibes for Sage sue:wave:
  15. S

Should I?

Perhaps you could check to see if the owner has contacted local vets in your area rather than the rspca or posted a lost bunny notice on the online sites for lost and found pets? Even if the owner shows up you have clearly taken to the idea of giving a couple of bunnies a forever home, and I...
Back