• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Sandra

1. S

Sneezing

Thank you Jack's-Jane and Jbun! When I think about it, Clover has mainly been sneezing during the weekends which is when we clean... So there might be something that she is allergic to. We only vacuum her area (we do not use any cleaning products) and the litter we use is Oxbow Eco Straw...
  2. S

Sneezing

Hi everyone, Our 3.5 months old Mini Lop Clover started sneezing 2 weeks ago. It all started with a sneezing attack that went one for about 5 min and then she would sneeze now and then. At the beginning, there was no discharge, her front paws were not wet and we thought that maybe she had...
  3. S

How find new hubby for widow?

Hi all :wave: A month ago we lost our Roger Rabbit and he left behind his wife Mus. Mus is doing good, all things considered, but we think she would do best with a new hubby. Mus is now 6 years old. I was wondering how people who have lost a bonded bun have found a new partner bun? We live...
  4. S

Widow acting weird

I am so sorry to hear about your Blackberry! :cry: How is Lottie doing now? Is she living as a single bun or has she found a new hubby? Mus seems to be doing pretty good but her mood is a little up and down (she lunged at and bit her human father yesterday...). And she continues to do things...
  5. S

Widow acting weird

About a week ago we lost our best friend and bunny - Roger. He was the most amazing bunny and we humans are beyond heartbroken. Roger left behind his wife Mus. They have been a couple for about three years and she has always been very dependent on him. Mus is a ten pound Rex girl, now little...
  6. S

Head tilt - any ideas?

Hi :wave: I totally forgot to change my location - we are now in New York so I should be able to find an animal chiropractor :) Will explore that right away! Her muscles feel really tight in her neck and I think it is hard for her to relax properly. Thanks!
  7. S

My bunny's developed a limp!

Hi! It sounds like something similar to what we experienced with out girl Mús a while ago. Vet said that it was a sprain and 5 days later she was back to normal :) All the best of luck to you and Monty!
  8. S

Head tilt - any ideas?

Thanks Jane and Neleh! It feels good to hear that there is still hope! We will continue to give her the Panacur and eye drops and I have Metacam at home which my vet gave me. Which dosage of Metacam did you give Jane? I will call vet and check with her also. Here is a picture of her
  9. S

Head tilt - any ideas?

Hello all :wave: We are currently fostering an adorable 6 year old unspayed female lionhead bunny as her owner cannot care for her at the moment. The bunny has had a head tilt since sometime in October and the owner was prescribed Enrofloxacin (0.25 ml orally twice a day for 30 days) by a vet...
  10. S

Rather morbid question...

We lost our beloved bunny Mýsla in December of last year. She passed so quickly, we were absolutely heartbroken and we did not know what to do with her body when we stood there with her at the clinic so the vet wrapped her and she was buried outside the shelter/vet clinic. We planted flowers on...
  11. S

Ivermectin and Panacur?

Hi, both my buns got ear mites little over a week ago. It was a little scab on the ear (same place, same ear on both bunnies). Buns got Ivermectin injections last Sunday and then again yesterday. They will get their last injection next Sunday. The itching stopped a day after the first injection...
  12. S

Please please help. U/D Twinkle has died.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss :cry: I recently lost my little girl and I think I know what you are going through... Thinking about you! Sandra and the buns
  13. S

Bunny ate part of a Worldcup brochure...

We have been up with her all night and after giving her painkillers and tummy rubs she started perking up. Her husband Roger came and cleaned her and kept her company which helped a lot. Around 3.30 am they both started cleaning themselves and after that she drank quite a lot of water, and then...
  14. S

Bunny ate part of a Worldcup brochure...

Came home to find that my usually very hungry girl did not want any food.. :( From the way she behaves I am pretty sure that it is her tummy that is troubling her. She lays down, sits up, lays down etc. No interest in her favorite foods. She jumps to the litter tray now and then, but mainly lays...
  15. S

"Thing" on the lower eyelid?

Hi, today the eye looks the same, although the thing does not look as pink. It has not become more red, more swollen or bigger. And there is no discharge from it today. :) Thank you, Sandra
Back