• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ross

1. Ross

Apple Seeds

Thank you so much!! My OCD is terrible today and I was panicking... you helped so much, thank you!!! :)
  2. Ross

Apple Seeds

Hiya!!! I know apple seeds are dangerous for a bunny, but I dropped one or two and not sure if I’ve picked them all up…. How dangerous are they please? My OCD is going crazy on this :( Thank you!
  3. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Yeah I think that's where I went wrong, I just need to be more patient
  4. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Yeah, it's kind of like Declan made a small play for dominance and Stanley didn't like it, still now there in pens side by side there okay. I think I pushed my luck to early, feel a bit bad and disheartened now, but I'm sure there get there sooner or later!
  5. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Mabey not, they had a bit of a bicker so I’ll wait longer :(
  6. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Thank you. :D So tonight is the night I think, I have them in the pen together in the living room ( not neutral, they both use it separately) Whilst I neutralise the hutch and turn it back into one hutch not two separate levels. The netural zone went so well, I thought I’d take your guys advise...
  7. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Declan’s grooming Stanley!! I’m so pleased ever since little Marnie left us, I could tell he’s been waiting for a new friend :D
  8. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Thank you tonibun i will have a look now :D
  9. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

thank you both :D InspectorMorse what do you do before you put them in together properly, like any prep-work leading up to the big day?? yeah after reading InspectorMorse post and yours i might do it on Friday as i actually have a weekend off :) I really want it done asap as i have a baby due...
  10. Ross

Declan and Young Stanley

Hey all! :D So its finally time for Declan (age 4 and a half) to be bonded with Stanley (6 months ish). Stanley has been done, roughly 5 weeks ago, and we have been swapping their living spaces and toys over to get them use to each others smells. We have had them in a small pen separated but...
  11. Ross

Bio Oli

Thank you Graciee :) Yeah I get really bad with hand cream, I just use it at work now and avoid using it at home lol Yeah I’ll just make sure they don’t belly lick :D thanks :D
  12. Ross

Bio Oli

Hiya, :D does anyone know if its okay to use bio oil around the bunnys?? :) Not on them, on a human stomach, but is it like toxic incase it gets on other things and they lick or something lol
  13. Ross

Vasline

Oh thank you!! I'll have a look when I'm next at the shops!! Thanks! :D
  14. Ross

Vasline

Thank you!! That puts my mind at ease!! And thanks lucky I don't get cold sores, just dried split lips!! Thanks for the help :D
  15. Ross

Vasline

Ello :) Quick question, is "Vaseline lip therapy" safe for bunny's? Not to put it on them per say, but I have to use it quite alot for my lips and just want to know how carefully to be before kissing them :D and also in case it goes on other things they can touch lick throw lol My lips are so...
Back