• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Ralfy

1. Ralfy

The Black bunny thread - share your pictures

All the black bunnies are gorgeous. :love:
  2. Ralfy

The Black bunny thread - share your pictures

I love black bunnies! Here is mine, the very naughty but gorgeous Ralf.
  3. Ralfy

Bummocks!

My buns drink from my old dogs water bowl. I am petrified of someone dropping and breaking it (probably me!) but I can't quite bare to not allow them to use it!
  4. Ralfy

Has Excel changed recipe or just name??

I bought a bag a few weeks ago which has a huge yellow sticker on it saying 'New pack coming soon'. It'll take me a year to finish this bag though so I can't say what the change will be! ;)
  5. Ralfy

First night

With my Ralf and Bella as indoor buns. :) They've already dragged a fleece round the kitchen :roll: and the hay has started spreading! :shock: :thumb:
  6. Ralfy

Moving indoors questions.

Thank you for your reply *Lily*! My kitchen doesn't have a door on it, so unfortunately they won't be able to free range it permanently as from there they can reach the whole house! I'm not exactly sure what sort of wooden floor it is, but my dad does often mention the fact that it would be...
  7. Ralfy

indoors for winter

I think as long as they are in a damp and draft free hutch/run then they will be fine if the temperature does dip right down. I am bringing my two in, but only because the outhouse where they live is starting to get damp and because the garden is already a swamp so their exercise area is...
  8. Ralfy

Moving indoors questions.

So my two are moving indoors and I have a few, maybe a lot, of questions! I have spent the last hour or so browsing through old posts and have got loads of ideas and tips but I still have queries!. They are moving in temporarily and will go back outside when Spring comes and the weather warms...
  9. Ralfy

Bunnies on their hols.

I mean what buns wouldn't like to have a holiday home by the sea, especially now Bournemouth has that wonderful Wave Barrier thingamy?! ;) :lol:
  10. Ralfy

Bunnies on their hols.

Thank you, I am so excited!! My buns are going to wreak havoc when they move indoors! :shock: I'm not sure I am prepared for the hay everywhere!! :lol:
  11. Ralfy

Damp Hay - Should I Throw It Away

Don't use it, it will start to go mouldy! I would definitely at least ring them and let them know.
  12. Ralfy

Bunnies on their hols.

Thank you! I think I might have more fun than they will as I'm off to Australia!
  13. Ralfy

We've moved into our new shed! (Pic heavy)

What lucky bunnies. The run looks brilliant; lots to explore!
  14. Ralfy

Bunnies on their hols.

I am off on holiday a week today which, due to timing logistics, has meant that my buns have had to go on their holidays today. I feel a bit lost without them, they are outdoor buns - for the time being!- but it was odd not having to go out and put them to bed when I got in from work earlier...
  15. Ralfy

Does every rabbit

Neither of mine do, but Ralf will pick up his bowl to turn it round, which is obviously far easier than moving his body round the bowl! :roll:
Back