• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rachie

1. Rachie

An episode in the life of Tinks.

Quick tinks, run to the greens before they are all gone!
  2. Rachie

Please send vibes, I can't cope with this right now :(

I can't offer any help or advice but thinking of you xx
  3. Rachie

Oliver & Ebony do downstairs!

4. Rachie

Rabbits/baby gates

5. Rachie

Myxi Wildies

6. Rachie

Rabbit Proofing

7. Rachie

Vibes for Oliver please

8. Rachie

NIC cubes

9. Rachie

feeding recovery feed

My plunger keeps getting stuck :roll: I've given up for a while until my OH manages to remove himself from the office - will hopefully get him to help :) Oliver is nibbling away at the freeze dried grass (or whatever its called) :)
  10. Rachie

feeding recovery feed

so far have covered me and the bathroom several times in the recovery feed and none of it has gone into oliver :roll:
  11. Rachie

feeding recovery feed

Thanks PL :) I have a selection of frezze dried grass, pellets, basil and hay going on! Where can I get a syringe from? A pharmacy I presume?
  12. Rachie

feeding recovery feed

hmmpf, the vet told me to put it in a saucer - which I have - to which he is turning his nose up at! He has, on the positive side had a couple of bits of hay and a couple of pellets
  13. Rachie

feeding recovery feed

I've just returned for rushing Oliver rabbit into the vet We've come away with recovery feed but he's not interested! Any helpful hints in getting him to take it?
  14. Rachie

Strawberry needs vibes- Update post 17

Lots of vibes :)
  15. Rachie

hay - how and where

I split them into the slices and put them in bin bags in the shed :)
Back