• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by Rabbbit

1. R

Rescues Viewpoint

I would feel annoyed if someone knew about rescues (the good stuff that they do and how adopting from them is better than buying from pet shops). But still chose to buy instead of adopt. Even though I'd feel annoyed, I wouldn't be able to do something. Its up to them, whether they make the...
  2. R

Another Hay for Pets Thread

How long does a 9.5 kg bag last ? Keeping in mind hay needs to be topped up regularly and it needs to be provided all the time. And is a 9.5 kg bag equivalent to a hay bale? Thank you
  3. R

Is a 6x2x2 ft hutch small ?

The length is fine the height and width to me seem to small. What do you think about this ?
  4. R

September, Hopscotch, Paintbox, Croquet & Chess! New vids!

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread ;)
  5. R

September, Hopscotch, Paintbox, Croquet & Chess! New vids!

Is Yo Yo a female :shock::love:
  6. R

Oh God, Please No-U/D 26th October-Still OK

I'm hoping it's isn't Myxo., but if it is I'm sending recovery vibes.
  7. R

Is it wrong that I want to adopt a 'lop' rabbit and not a straight ears one?

I live in Twickenham my local rescue only has two female lops; they are only allowed to be re homed together. And the other two sort of lop females are large. Even though I wouldn't mind a large and small rabbit couple my accommodation wouldn't be ideal for a large breed.
  8. R

My local rescue hasn't got single lops for adoption :) I don't know whether I should ask them if they've got a female lop on their waiting list .
  9. R

I agree It's just that all my rabbits have been lops and having one that isn't a lop would feel weird I'm just waiting for the perfect bun atm as soon as the rescue gets a female lop in I'd consider adopting her.
  10. R

Are there Rabbit insurers that cover Dentals and other common problems.

I don't think Pets at Home do or Petplan.
  11. R

Hello

Back