• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recent content by peapod1989

1. peapod1989

I tamed the beast!!!

Aww :) I have a tallulah too! She's a giant breed I think. Going to get it confirmed by the vet next week. Your bun sounds adorable xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. peapod1989

Bonding Story - Advice welcomed!

Ah that's fair enough. I won't encourage the bond anymore than they are ATM. They seem pretty relaxed with each other as it is so I might just leave it It was 4 weeks ago now! I hope there has been no funny business through the bars! Didn't even know that could happen. Sneaky bunnies! Xx Sent...
  3. peapod1989

Bonding Story - Advice welcomed!

Hey Guys, Just sharing my little bit of success! I have 8 months old Colin and 3month old Tallulah! He has been neutered recently and is still in his own separate part of their enclosure. At first he would literally pace the divide, grunting and thumping at her. This calmed to licking and...
  4. peapod1989

Hello Everyone :)

Your buns all look lovely by the way. I have such a soft spot for bunnies :) x Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. peapod1989

Eek looks like I've got me a giant haha! She's about 10 weeks according to the vet! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. peapod1989

Thanks guys :)
  7. peapod1989

Love them both to bits. Just want to prepare myself just in case Lula is going to be a bit of a giant. Not really sure what changes ill have to make compared to looking after Colin! Hopefully it won't affect their bond x
  8. peapod1989

Her feet are pretty epic too, we've decided to call her Tallulah! Yeah he does (I think). He was only neutered recently and we are just taking baby steps introducing them. We have set up enclosures next to each other so they are constantly in sight and smelling distance of each other. He...
  9. peapod1989

Hello! October last year my boyfriend and I decided to become parents to a lovely netherland dwarf! Originally we wanted a puppy but as we work 9-5 that wouldn't be fair. So here we are. Colin (The bunny, hehe) is truly spoilt and rules the roost. Which ofc meant that i would cave and get...
Back